I have been Inducted.....

by AK - Jeff 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Open mind
    Open mind

Congratulations Jeff!!!

BTW, if you ever go south of the border you can visit their Brother organization.....................

Igwanis.

*ducks, runs*

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Congrats!

nj

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Igwanis.

Open Mind, what shall we do with you? LOL

I found out what Kiwanis means - from the official website; http://www.kiwanis.org/WhoWeAre/WhatisaKiwanian/tabid/297/Default.aspx

Kiwanis NameThe name “Kiwanis” means “we trade” or “we share our talents.” It was coined from an American Indian expression, Nunc Kee-wanis.
    [from the Otchipew Indian tribe - around Detroit Michigan area]

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

In our community I work very closely during Christmas with our local Kiwanis club. They put on a breakfast with Santa, and they hold it at our local Salvation Army. They ask me to find the children that are in need for them. It is a wonderful club.

Leslie

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

So Jeff! Have they given you the alternative 911 number yet? Any secret handshakes? I promise I won't tell....

• Quandry
    Quandry

Sounds like a worthwhile organization. The key principles are good for society as a whole. Congratulations.

• changeling
    changeling

Congrats! Great standards to live by!

changeling

• Gregor
    Gregor

Been to a few breakfasts and crab feeds over the years. I think they are a good organization that tries to be an asset in the community. Also, the Lions. But not the Hells Angels. No, they have Crab feeds in their beards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit