Are You Happy With What you've discovered in Life After being a JW ?

by flipper 36 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for the replies folks. Good replies, all of you. I'll respond.

KEYSER- I get the picture your painting. Keep expanding your mind bro.

NVR- Last night I woke Mrs. Flipper up and asked, " Jeez, who passed the gas? " She said, " The dog." I said, " Oh! I thought it was NVR's demon he talked about coming to haunt us again! " LOL

SAMIAM2B- THanks for the kind words. I am bitter too like you, however I choose to dwell on positive things in life to stay focused. If you have a chance to read , " The Story of Mr. & Mrs. Flipper "you'll understand why I've felt let down by the org. and somewhat bitter. I feel for you too, we all have our stories.

KW13- Isn't it wonderful to decide for yourself which way to go ? To have that freedom ? I also think about what the witnesses will do when nothing happens, no armageddon. Will they feel lost or what?

MEMARIO- Hey bud, it's cool.I drink to the memories too sometimes

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I love you guys!

I've had a few beers, but it's real.

I love the Flippers!

Say hi to bigfoot for me!

• flipper
    flipper

Hey NVR, I'm now on my second MOOsehead beer, working on my 3rd, which is waiting politely in the freezer for me. Wonder if they'll ever market a bigfoot beer? I guess this is the thread to ask that question, huh? Peace out, Mr. Flipper P.S. I still get freaked out thinking of that picture my son took of the "alleged Bigfoot crap! " When he visits us from being in school I'll have him try to post it on here, so everyone can see it! It is truly bizarre! Peace out, redundantly yours, Mr. Flipper

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

OMG!

You missed it!

BumbleBee posted one!

Look!

You don't think he'd had a few too many of these do you??

That was impressive, BB!

That stuff will make you see things! LOL!

9.6% ABV!

I've had the stuff!

Makes ya see all kinds of neat things.

The demons like it too!

LMAO!

• flipper
    flipper

Oh jeez- I just realized I got my threads mixed up. What the hell!? Really folks this is not what happens to you in life after being a JW!!! Peace out, to all who understand? Mr. Flipper of the sheepishly going to bury my head in the sand class. Gawd!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

definately I am happier.. not a question about it

• flipper
    flipper

Very glad that you are happy Sassy, I'm happy too, right now. On my 3rd Moosehead beer!! People are opening up about being ex-witnesses, their bigfoot experiences! Woops, another thread! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit