Isn't This an Incredible Design?

by Perry 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I have no intention to get into a debate. However, should those that perceive God submit to the wishes of those who don't and just censure all reference regarding their perceptions?
    Usually when you don't have the intention of getting into a debate, you will not try to convince others that their view is wrong and yours is right.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Yes, god designs each parot and decides what kind of personality w which to imbue it. That's why he knows each parrot, and takes note when it perishes. Thankyou, perry. Btw, do parrots have spirits? Or, are they just biomechanical machines pushed along by the electrical life force?

Having lived with an Umbrella Cockatoo for the last 2 1/2 years, I can definitely say they're all personality. If I feed Rocco something mushy I'll use a strip of paper towel to wipe off his beak. Recently I was eating a bowl of blueberries and soy beverage while watching TV. Rocco was on my lap but wanted no part of my blueberries. Once I finished eating he went to his cage, grabbed his (used) strip of paper towel, came back to me and stuck it in my mouth. It's hard to think of him as a biomechanical machine.

Nice pictures Perry, and thanks for posting.

W

• Word
    Word

The Parrot Flower

Rhinoceros Beetle

Leaf butterfly

• eclipse
    eclipse
    Once I finished eating he went to his cage, grabbed his (used) strip of paper towel, came back to me and stuck it in my mouth. It's hard to think of him as a biomechanical machine.

Awww, Finally-Free, that was such a funny mental image, thank you for sharing that cute story.

There is no way that biochemical machine can be an accurate description of any animal,

especially of an animal as intelligent as Rocco.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Look what Jehovah made!

(It's amazing how much that last one looks like a flower in the water!)

:waves at Perry: How you guys doin'?

• Kudra
    Kudra

6 of 9,

Yes it is truly amazing that Jehovah made those flowers to look exactly like mussels and clams.

:)

-K

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

And it's amazing how much mussels look like...nevermind, there's kids on here.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    With all due respect, why do you require Proof BEFORE you have a relationship with God?

Once burned, twice shy.

gently feral
    Evolutionary Theist

• Perry
    Perry

We're doing well..... Come see us this Fall. I'll be in Ft. Worth in October. My mom and dad saw the kids for the first time last weekend!

• Perry
    Perry
    Once burned, twice shy

I know how you feel. However don't let that old indoctrination that says that the WT is the same as God continue to effect you. Everything in the WT experience is designed to do two things:

1) Convince you that they speak for God. (Ex. "Oh she's left Jehovah".When the reality is that a person simply lost faith in a corporation)

2) Publically reject Christ each Memorial to seal each's fate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit