Isn't This an Incredible Design?

by Perry 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

The Parrot Flower

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

They are beautiful...Where can I get one?

Swalker

• eclipse
    eclipse

Perry, those flowers are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them.

edited to add: I have never seen them before, so thank you

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

very pretty - I wondered about those photos - did some searching on google - found this interesting site: http://www.exoticrainforest.com/Rare%20Thailand%20Parrot%20Flower%20SP.html - apparently they do exist and you can take a trip to Thailand to see them, but they are illegal to collect.

• minu
    minu

Wow! That's awesome. Thanks for sharing.

• Perry
    Perry

A lot of folks don't realize that there are over 840 different species of real parrots, each with different personalities unique to each species and then unique to each bird as well. It was one of the reasons I got into breeding parrots.

I had no idea there was a flower with the likeness of one. Just one more reason to marvel at the unsearchableness of God.

Isaiah 45:9 - NKJV Shall the clay say to him who forms it, 'What are you making?' Or shall your handiwork say, 'He has no hands'?
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

Perry, just an honest question as I've no intention of diverting your topic into a discussion on design versus appearance of design.

Do you think you might still appreciate beauty, detail and intricacy if you had no faith or belief in God?

I've found that the incredible reality of nature is far more inspiring to me now that I know someone did not simply 'make it'. And yes, those parrot flowers are gorgeous.

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Absolutely beautiful! I love the diversity of design in plants. No two alike, each one unique.

Thanks for sharing this.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Did the same Designer come up with this?

• Kudra
    Kudra

So do these specific parrot-flowers closely resemble one specific parrot??

If so, could you put the picture of that parrot up??

Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit