THINKING OF FAKING IT GOING FOR REINSTATEMENT

by JapanBoy 40 Replies latest jw friends

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Japanboy, aren't you Teddy Jaracz's nephew?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

So.............you ruined your marriage..........messed your wife and kids over for a strange piece of tail..........and got divorced............DF'd.............and at the time.........couldn't care of the consequences to follow............then the strange piece of tail dumped you...............and now you are in bad straights financially and every which way but loose...............and you want to try to reconcile with your ex whom you say you still love and maybe she still loves you..........and you would like to FAKE reinstatment!

WOW!!!!!!!!! You sound like so many others I have had the experience of knowing or hearing about as a JW.

Go into strange waters and then after a few years of debauchery with that strange piece of kitty....realize that what you did was crazy.

Hey dude...........you are the one that fuc#ed your own life up and now you are somewhat sorry for it.

Who's to say you wouldn't do the same thing again? If you were an honest......seriously believing Jehovah's Witness who really wanted to repent, then I would feel an inkling of understanding, pity, and sorrow for you. But you were and still are a fraud since you want to FAKE your reinstatement to get your family back.

You got what you deserve. And just think about it..........Do you really deserve to get your family back and screw them over again?

I just hope your really love your family enough to be truthful and sincere about your motives.

HappyDad

• fedorE
    fedorE

HERE'S MY ADVICE

WAIT. JUST WAIT . TELL YOUR WIFE YOUR INTENTIONS BUT AT THE SAME TIME YOU NEED TO STAY ALONE BECAUSE YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT IF YOU REALLY TRULY WANT TO PUT YOURSELF BACK IN THE SITUATION YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN BEFORE. SO GOING TO MEETINGS AND GETTING REINSTATED, MOVING BACK IN WITH YOUR FAMILY WITHIN SAY 1 YR WILL SUGAR COAT SOME OF YOUR PAIN BUT IS IT WHAT YOU WANT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? YOU HAVE ALREADY TASTED WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN AND NOT HAVE YOUR FAMILY WITH YOU. ARE U PREPARED TO NEVER EVER LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN BECAUSE YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD CHILDREN WILL BE PAINED AGAIN AND UR WIFE AS WELL ..SO JUST WAIT AND TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU'RE SURE SHE WOULD AGREE TO RECONCILE. ONCE YOU FEEL YOU HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH AND YOU ARE CRYING INSIDE FOR YOUR FAMILY MORE THAN YOU ARE CRYING FOR ANYTHING ELSE THAN THE DECISION SHOULD BE EASY. NEVER EVER FEEL THAT YOUR FUTURE FADING IS A MOCKERY OF YOUR MARRIAGE OR BEING FRAUDLULENT TOWARDS ANYONE. YOU RE IN CHARGE AS LONG AS U HAVE UR FAMILIES LOVE WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY(FADING) GETTING REINSTATED MEANS ATTENDING EVERY MEETING ARE U PREPARED? GIVE IT LOTS OF THOUGHT.

• steve2
    steve2

JapanBoy, you've received way too much enough empathy from others for your admittedly difficult situation. But, oh boy! You're a hair's breadth from doing something absolutely pathetic: Crawling back to something you no longer believe so you can win back the approval of JW family members. And you're thinking of dragging your ex-wife back with you. All that time and energy into living a blatant lie.

My advice: Grow up and start acting like a man with balls instead of a wimp scared of his own shadow.

I recommend you read Steven hayes book get Out of Your Mind & Into Your Life - a step by step guide on how to go forward in life when your thoughts are telling you to retreat.

• JapanBoy
    JapanBoy

Thanks for all of the advice. Yes I did f-up my life and screwed over my family........all for nothing in the end. I did try going back to my ex-wife about 1.5 years ago and it didn't work then. at that time I was not going to go back to being a JW. It was kind of like a ghetto life for my ex-wife and kids never being able to have any of our JW friends over to the house because I was there, or I'd have to run upstairs and hide if someone JW dropped by etc....

For the record my ex-wife and kids are reasonably strong in their beliefs but not gungho over the top type of JW's. We were never the types to search out K-Halls when we went on Holidays/vacations. I just do not see any other way to go if I want to have a relationship with my son, daughter and ex again.

• Terry
    Terry

I want to be reinstated as a Jehovah's Witness in good standing.

Do you promise not to think for yourself?

Yes. I have no need of personal thoughts or opinions anymore.

Are you willing to do as you are told by some very old men living in Brooklyn, New York who don't know you and have never met you?

Yes. I prefer having strangers outline my every action and tell me what is best for my life.

Do you promise to act as though every other honest, sincere, forthright, charitable person in other religions is working for Satan?

Sure. Let the nice people rot!

Will you vow to read only Watchtower writings even though they are dull, repetitive, jaw-breaking and dense regurgitations of the same things written before?

Why not? I don't have anything else more important to do with my time.

Will you keep a close eye on your brothers and sisters and report any signs of intelligence, curiousity or analysis which doesn't parrot current Watchtower doctrine?

Yes sir! I'm all for stamping out inquiry which exposes our false doctrines, flip flops and embarassing false prophecy.

Do you promise to pretend this world is ending very soon and that the most important thing to do with the remaining minutes is to sell books, magazines and spread the fear-inspiring rumor so that we can keep the Kingdom Halls full?

I'm afraid so!

FINE!

Now, repeat after me: I do solemnly swear to check my brain at the door of the Kingdom Hall, wear cheap clothing, laugh at the obvious with a sense of discovery, work at meaningless low wage jobs, avoid education in science and technology and pretend that my backstabbing brothers and sisters really have love among one another---so help me, Jehovah!

Umm...uh...ummm....uh...

What's the matter? Having doubts??

Umm...uh..ummm.....

You are obviously still THINKING!! That is the first sign of spiritual illness! Satan is infesting you! You are demonized! You are Apostate!!

No--No--No----it's not that, I promise----it's not that!!

What is it then?

I just can't remember all that stuff you said---there was too much to remember!

Ahhh, dim-witted! Just the sort of fellow who could become an elder!

• Terry
    Terry

Think about it. The stakes are pretty high. What you give up is YOU.

• JapanBoy
    JapanBoy

Yes Terry I agree with what you say but what about just getting reinstated and then fading?

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

japanboy

In answer to your question I think it is a combination of all the things you mentioned, security, love, kids, stability.......when you are married to someone for so long it is hard.

You probably know yourself and your wife better than we do - if you think there is a chance then go for it. From the above it sounds to me that you value the love you have for your wife and children and imo the sacrifice of going back into a religion you no longer believe is worth it.

Also now that your wife is working and paying her own way may mean that she is a stronger person emotionally and will be making her own valid choice if she decides to have you back. I would encourage you to give her that choice

Perhaps you had some sort of mid life crises, it does happen.

I'd warn you though not to tell her that you no longer believe in the JW relgion. Tell her when you start your fade - who knows she may join you.

best wishes to you

ql

• Terry
    Terry
    Yes Terry I agree with what you say but what about just getting reinstated and then fading?

The sole issue is personal INTEGRITY.

Do you believe what you "believe"?

Do you tell the truth about lying? Or, do you Lie about telling the "truth"?

If you speak the opposite of what you hold to be true it makes a liar out of you.

Stop and consider this. If you are willing to say the opposite of what you hold to be true in order to achieve a "greater good", how do you differ essentially from the religion you wish to escape?

When we get down to fighting our opponents using their tactics we become our own enemy.

We cannot speak from a position of Moral Authority when we have a proven track record of selling out reality in the cause of unreality.

What allows all the wrong in the world to exist if not good people reluctant to do something to step in and right the wrongs?

A default position is the moral equivalence of watching the evil and saying nothing aloud.

There were Brown Shirts who did not hate the Jews, but, they wore the shirts and rounded them up and let "others" administer the gas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit