Please share a quote that you enjoy...

by nvrgnbk 182 Replies latest jw friends

• rockhound
    rockhound

"God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time."

- Robin Williams, commenting on the Clinton/Lewinsky affair

• John Doe
    John Doe

"John Doe??? My God!!! He's like the eight wonder of the world!!!"--smart people everywhere

• RAF
    RAF

«Il faut vider son esprit, être informe, sans contours - comme de l’eau.»

"it's necessary to clean our mind/spirit, being formless, without contours - like water" - (for full potential)

• d
    d

I like this quote from Aldous Huxley which goes "You will know the truth and the truth will get make you mad". Is that not the truth, once I learned the truth about the Jw's my blood was boiling. But now that I know the real truth I am content.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

"Don't believe everything you think." --unknown

• clarity
    clarity

Even the rich are hungry for Love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own. Mother Teresa

c

• chickpea
    chickpea

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter most..... MLK, Jr.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

"It comes down to a simple choice really. Get busy living... or get busy dying." - Andy (Tim Robbins), Shawshank Redemption

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

You cannot find peace by avoiding life. ~ Virginia Woolf in The Hours

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit