I GIVE UP!

by Stealth453 31 Replies latest jw friends

• knock knock
    knock knock
    ...how much of a load will be generated in the sewer system by the KH's use...

Too easy, we all know how full of it they are.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Ooooh, I'm feeling feisty today. How about "decorating" the lawn once it's in? Boil up some water and "paint" JWD.com or somesuch on the grass?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Naaah. All it does is feed the persecution complex.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Poor thing!

I would hate it. Two different times I lived closer to the hall than anyone, and I was the pitstop for bathrooms and getting time started.

I would not want to live by any church, I really do feel for ya

purps

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

here's an idea, in my city at all construction sites. is posted a sign to call the local building dept. if you see UNSAFE construction/minors working etc. SINCE it will be mostly jw doing it on their day off from mag's peddling i'm sure you can make a few calls to the local gov't office to complain. there are tons of laws about construction. and lots of building inspectors. that give out BIG fines. you could slow their construction from a few months to years. let the gov't work for you.

• Quandry
    Quandry

On the weekend they do construction show up with a boombox across the street. Play bro Sinutko's 'stay alive until 1975' talk from 1967 for their enlightenment. I'll bet most of the post 1980 JW's need a WT history lesson. the www.freeminds.org site has his talks and more. Moshe, that's hilarious!!!! I love it!!! Also, have you ever heard Fred Franz' voice recorded? It is worse than fingernails on a blackboard. Include those, also!!

• Highlander
    Highlander
    (Apostafest here next year??????? Any takers????)

I'm in!

My wife and I are due for a trip to the philippines so she can visit her family. While she's doing that, I'll be at the apostafest(filipino style!)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I just had a thought. You can probably only do it once, so I'd try to get as many JW ears around to hear it. Maybe during their last lunch/dinner break on the last day of construction?? Go to the JW group and say " Wow, looks like you got the building up really fast. (politely listen to the JWs brag about quick builds) I was just concerned: Do you have a food or clothing bank? (no) Do you provide shelter for the homeless? Feed the poor?(no) Do you have any childrens programs, childrens church, mission buses, senior center, anything like that? (all this time, ask them in a way that lets them know you are a little nervous about being around charitable/children programs) After a few more questions in that vein, then you get to land your punch line:

Great, I was afraid you were one of those real Christian groups who are always doing good, and charitable things, helping the poor and downtrodden. Especially churches that really love kids. Man, those real Christians are always doing things for everyone in the neighborhood, try to encourage everyone to be so damn nice to others, take care of people I don't want the hell near my house, and follow the golden rule and taking care of widows and orphans! Hell, glad you guys think like me. Those real Bible believing churches make me nuts!" Or something to that effect.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I just had a thought. You can probably only do it once, so I'd try to get as many JW ears around to hear it. Maybe during their last lunch/dinner break on the last day of construction?? Go to the JW group and say " Wow, looks like you got the building up really fast. (politely listen to the JWs brag about quick builds) I was just concerned: Do you have a food or clothing bank? (no) Do you provide shelter for the homeless? Feed the poor?(no) Do you have any childrens programs, childrens church, mission buses, senior center, anything like that? (all this time, ask them in a way that lets them know you are a little nervous about being around charitable/children programs) After a few more questions in that vein, then you get to land your punch line:

Great, I was afraid you were one of those real Christian groups who are always doing good, and charitable things, helping the poor and downtrodden. Especially churches that really love kids. Man, those real Christians are always doing things for everyone in the neighborhood, try to encourage everyone to be so damn nice to others, take care of people I don't want the hell near my house, and follow the golden rule and taking care of widows and orphans! Hell, glad you guys think like me. Those real Bible believing churches make me nuts!" Or something to that effect.

• heathen
    heathen

You could also do a Danny Hazard job on your front lawn on meeting nights .You know the pedophile paradise stuff and the big rip off stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit