I GIVE UP!

by Stealth453 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I just came home from picking up my baby from school, and I see a brand new sign posted 4 doors from my house.

"Building Permit. Issued for the construction of a new kingdom hall of jehovah's witnesses".

I just can't seem to get away from them.

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Are they stalking you? LOL.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Are they stalking you?

Sure seems like it, doesn't it.

• tula
    tula

Invite some kids over for band practice in your garage on tues. and thurs. night. make sure they have amplifiers.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Invite some kids over for band practice in your garage on tues. and thurs. night. make sure they have amplifiers. Actually, my son and his buddies all drive real loud motorcycles. I'm guessing that those nights will be tagged "tune up nights".

• moshe
    moshe

On the weekend they do construction show up with a boombox across the street. Play bro Sinutko's 'stay alive until 1975' talk from 1967 for their enlightenment. I'll bet most of the post 1980 JW's need a WT history lesson. the www.freeminds.org site has his talks and more.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If you put up an outrageously large appostate sign on your front lawn they might give up and go elsewhere.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Man, I have my work cut out for me.

To Do List....

Get boombox

Get apostate sign

Invite all local bands to practice on my front lawn

Invite the local motor cycle gangs to have tune up nights

Run up and down the street naked during meeting times

?????

Any more great suggestions?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Excellent suggestions. Any way to set off some bug bomb in their freshly painted hall? Maybe if the stench of corruption won't get them, the stench of THAT would discourage regular attendance.

I like the motorcycle and band idea. Maybe you could join the harley club? Or become an honorary hells angel?

This is probably why halls no longer have windows-you guys know that, right?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Maybe you could join the harley club?

I am the current President of the Survivors Motorcycle Club of the Philippines.

Complete membership are Apostates.

Anyone want to join?

We have one chapter in Ontario.

All Apostates are welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit