UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah's Witnesses in CRISIS Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion

Child abuse is abhorrent to us, is a commendable statement, and one Jehovah's Witnesses repeat often. Knowing there were documents that would prove their secret actions spoke louder than their public words, I committed to unveil what has been too long hidden in a religion which proclaims their child abuse policy is without equal in the religious community.

The goal of my project was to shine a bright light on the secret policies and procedures utilized by Jehovah's Witness leaders to manage victims, accusations of sexual abuse by Witness molesters. But to do so depended upon obtaining over 5,000 pages of court documents, which I did, and they revealed the truth.

Along with the documents put on a CD, I have provided a commentary meant to make it easier for readers to make sense of the thousands of pages of court records. My work is just a glimpse into the internal workings of Jehovah's Witnesses in the matter of child sexual abuse. I certainly have not provided all the information that can be gleaned out of the records. Now it is up to others to pick up the gauntlet and explore what is being provided in a new CD,

Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion, Jehovah's Witnesses in Crisis,by Barbara Anderson
    WATCHTOWER COURT DOCUMENTS http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

...Porter left the family's home in Somerset and moved to London in 2000 after his mother died and was later made an elder.

Worshippers in Mill Hill, Barnet, have stood by Porter despite confessing to his crimes, according to his sister.

"His religion is his full-time job. They're backing him and have not thrown him out. He'll still be in contact with children and be visiting houses door-to-door."

----

Danny Haszard comment-this stuff is leaving me reeling they are so arrogant and their own worst enemy

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

As has already been mentioned, confirmation of his status is a must, but here is a quote from the TimesOnline when I last checked: ( http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2316396.ece )

"Mr Porter's current Jehovah's Witness Church has stood by him despite confessing to his crimes, according to his sister. He is thought to be an elder at the Mill Hill Kingdom Hall, in Barnet, north London"

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I've just read this in 'The Times'...

Parents trusted him to look after their children, and Porter regularly babysat for youngsters, took them away on holidays and invited them for sleepovers at his home.

"He was in a very high position. Children loved him and parents worshipped him," Ms Hughes said. "They thought he was God’s son on earth. He was the last man they would ever suspect of doing something so horrific.

"He abused dozens of children and even a baby. But he’s still free."

Mr Porter's current Jehovah's Witness Church has stood by him despite confessing to his crimes, according to his sister. He is thought to be an elder at the Mill Hill Kingdom Hall, in Barnet, north London.

WHAT?????

• shell69
    shell69

Disgusted as always, but not at all suprised.

As an ex dub in the UK this is just one more instance of perverts being involved with theyre so called 'chrisitian brotherhood'

I for one will be e-mailing to my local newpaper, encouraging them to investigate instances of child perverts in Haslingdon (Bury),Little Hulton (mcr), Fanrworth (mcr), Radcliffe (mcr), Rose Hill (bolton).

These sickos are every where, and they expect the parents of children to sit with them and take it at the word of the 'elders' that they have been investiagetd and are of no threat to the children of that congregation. What the hell is wrong with these people? Cant they see whats under theyre own noses?

AND; what sort of distorted and inadequate parent would continue to allow their own flesh and blood to be exposed to this sort of person... to encourage their children to accept these men as 'brothers'? Given the publicity that these cases are bringing are the parents not complicit?

I GOT MINE OUT!

I'm so furious. I cry

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

He gives talks about masterbation an sunday then blows his load all over an 18 month old baby - go figure

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Porter was banned from working with anyone under the age of 18 and put on the Sex Offenders Register.

What's that about? How's THAT going to work if he remains an Elder in the Congregation? Wouldn't he still be eligible to sit on JC's asking pervy questions to minors? Not to mention FS, and there are always kids in the Ministry School.

Edited to add - is anyone adding comments to the articles online? There are only 3 comments on the 'Times' article.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

BBC News
    Paedophile freed despite multiple assaults
    Times Online, UK - 3 hours ago
    A leading Jehovah's Witness who was branded an "evil monster" by his own sister was spared prison today, despite being convicted of 24 counts of indecent ...
    Monster' Paedophile Walks FreeMyFox Washington DC
    Anger over paedophile's sentenceGuardian Unlimited
    Man escapes jail for sex attacksBBC News
    all 57 news articles »
    TOP news and will stay and hang for a long time,look at the smirk on his face people are gonna be pissed,I can hear Nancy Grace,Larry King types

This is really bad for the dubs I am glad I don't go door to door anymore

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

I think it will 'be bad' for JW's if it is determined that he remains in good standing in the congregation. If they do not df him, then it will indeed look really bad. I can't imagine him not getting df'd and JW's being able to say, 'see how we keep Jehovah's house clean'.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/6960166.stm

Among the individuals (his victims) were others involved in the faith.

Lol - and will they STILL call him a 'Glorious One'?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit