UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Gill
    Gill

A total and absolute disgrace both for the Jehovah's Witnesses but also the British Legal System!!

A day of shame all round I'd say!

As for this evil man not being disfellowshipped, I am speechless. I recently argued with my parents over the local case of a JW divorcee who went out for dinner with another JW who's divorce was about to come through but hadn't yet landed on the door mat. They were both disfellowshipped for conduct unbecoming a Christian.

Then I hear that this bastard has not been disfelloshipped! No doubt he pleaded repentence. Makes you wonder if the other elders on his JC were guilty of similar wrong doing / crimes!

This is continually being repeated ont he BBC and News 24! All of the National Papers have picked it up and are running with it Big Time! I would not like to be a JW having to go out on FS at the moment!!

I look forward to 'beating' my mother and father up with this case tomorrow. They told me that pedophiles are ALWAYS DF'd! What will they have to say about this horrendous and horrific case, I wonder?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Fleaman - YOU DISGUST ME.

Claiming this is ISOLATED shows how happy you are to lie to yourself and the poor people stupid enough to listen to you. ( I assume you are still a Witless sharing company with wicked ones here and preaching trash on the door to bore misery. At least I don't do the latter anymore. )

Have you seen www.Silentambs.org ?

Barbara A deserves a medal and lifetime stipend for what she has done.

At last there are people in the cult saying ENOUGH. But the Witchtower is only making changes for damage control, and prevent any more payouts to victims as in Californy.)

Court records do not lie. People do!!

Dig your head up, and your heart (if you still have one). Why did Jesus loathe the Pharisees?

Because of the INSENSIBILITY of their hearts. Just like them your response is inappropriate to the evil done. That swine has been allowed to remain an eldumb because of instructions from Bethel (check this out if you are really an "HONESTHEARTED ONE")

HB

PS remember the "murder letter"

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I would love to see Nancy Grace get ahold of this story, she is fierce.

• Vonbon
    Vonbon

I am absolutely appalled by what has happened, this man should be disfellowshipped. It does not matter how sorry he is. All children in his congregation are at risk from this pervert. It is a disgrace. How can his congregation feel safe while he is still there? I'm well aware that jehovah will judge him, but what about now, he was judged and found guilty of the most heinous crime. A child just 18 months old, how many more have suffered at his hands? How many more will he abuse in the future? Children in his own kingdom hall, they have to face this person 2-3 times a week. How can the parents of these poor children allow this man to be in the same room as him. How are those poor children ever to get over the trauma if they see him all the time and he is treated like a brother, a normal person who is supposed to protect those children from the likes of the very man who abused them. As a former witness and a survivor of abuse as a child I know exactly what is going on.

As long as he is repentant he will be allowed to stay. I was disfellowshipped even though I was repentant. yet this pervert is allowed to stay.

This seems to me to be very hypercritical to say the least. I know from my past that I haven't got over what happened to me. I deal with it, I have put it in it's place, but it still hurts very badly. It affects my life constantly. I appeal to every member of his congregation to have him removed before he abuses any other children. As far as I'm concerned those children are being abused everytime they see that man. A constant reminder to them of the horrors he did to them.

• Gill
    Gill

The Judge has explained his sentence saying that he was lenient because the JW pleaded Guilty, was a man of Faith and was undergoing Therapy!

This is virtually a license to pedophiles to get away with their crimes by simply claiming a religion, putting their hands up when caught and having therapy.

An absolute and total disgrace!

Religious people can get away with rape basically!

Sack that bloody Judge!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    As far as I'm concerned those children are being abused everytime they see that man.

Well said Vonbon - and welcome

• badboy
    badboy

IN A MOMENT ,IT IS GOING TO MENTIONED ON ITV NEWS.

• Vonbon
    Vonbon

thank you Midwich cuckoo.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Absolutely f++++g disgusting

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

by the Way - Thank you Danny Hazard for all your work on this board and this thread -keep it coming - you are doing the community a great service

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit