when they ask Where will you go...........the answer

by purplesofa 25 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

To that question I say:

Where did God's people go when God destroyed his organization in 70 CE by the Roman Empire?

lol...

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

My answer has always been, "That's the fun part! Figuring out where else we are going. It's our divine right, to find our own way, not follow the crowd mentality."

• Open mind
    Open mind

Where would I go? What would I do?

Uhh. How about cartoons followed by soccer practice on Saturdays. Then maybe stay up late Saturday night.

Sunday? Sleep late, slide out of bed and enjoy a nice leisurely brunch.

Sounds positively Satanic doesn't it?

Looking forward to that somewhere down the line.

Open Mind

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My wife occasionally asks me if I am going to go to "another religion."
    I answer, "I have no interest in going to any other religions."

I will reply from here on that "I have no intention of going to any portion of
    the empire of false religion, no matter who they think they are."

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    If they don't have the WBTS tit, you gotta give them a new one, or they ain't leaving the one they got. It's really an infantile mind set that is impossible to deal with, unless they have come to embody some inkling of maturity on their own

I think James Thomas has explained the WTS mentality quite nicely in this thought.

• Mum
    Mum

It seems to me that I was at a Watchtower study in the 1960's wherein the topic of boredom was addressed, and the magazine stated something to the effect that if you are bored, it could be because you are boring, and that we walk on endless fields of variety each day. Is it possible that the WT said that? Does anyone else know, or can someone look it up?

Anyway, I have been gone away. I went to the universe of possibilities that people in a free society have. It was worth the pain.

Regards,

SandraC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit