treating bi-polar without meds(Crumpet)

by purplesofa 27 Replies latest watchtower medical

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

http://www.bipolarwithoutmeds.com/?hop=0

“Discover How One Woman Conquered
    Bipolar Disorder WITHOUT DRUGS…
    And You Can Too!”

Find Out What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About The Bipolar Prescription Medications
    You Are Taking…
    Straight Talk About Manic Depression And Natural Treatment
    Alternatives: Learn EXACTLY What Steps You Can Take To Change
    Your Life Forever

I want you to consider for a moment what your life would be like if you never had to
    take a prescription medication to treat your bipolar disorder again.
    Through an intense set of unusual and life altering experiences however, I learned how
    to manage my condition without pharmacological intervention… and I’d like to
    share my story with you.
    Several years ago I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Interestingly enough today I
    suffer few symptoms of manic depression and take no medication for my illness.

In fact, if I walked into a doctor’s office today the chances I would walk away with a
    diagnosis of ‘normal’ are very high. Yet ask someone who knew me a few years ago and they would tell the tale of a
    woman who’s moods went up as fast and as hard as they went down.
    If you or someone you know suffers from bipolar disorder, you understand the agony
    victims and their families struggle with each and every day. Any diagnosis of a mental illness carries with it social stigma. Unfortunately as a
    former patient I can attest to the discrimination and discomfort many patients undergoing
    treatment for bipolar disorder feel.

I also learned that there are multiple approaches to treating bipolar disorder, some more
    effective than others.

Society typically emphasizes the importance of pharmacological intervention for treating
    bipolar disorder.

There are multiple scientific studies however, including many printed in the Journal of
    Clinical Psychiatry that point to the potential adverse effects of psychiatric drug treatment.

There are even studies suggesting that placebos may more of a positive effect in some
    cases than actual drug therapies for treating depression and other serious mood
    disorders .

The fact of the matter is the efficacy or benefit of using certain drug therapies to
    treat bipolar disorders is not 100% known.
    Recent reports from the FDA reveal that more longer term testing may be necessary to
    prove the safety of psychiatric drugs prescribed patients with manic depression.

During my journey with bipolar disorder I learned dozens of critical facts that doctors don’t
    always share with patients.

More importantly, I learned there is much about bipolar disorder the healthcare community
    itself doesn’t understand. This lack of knowledge may jeopardize your health and
    well being.

Today I heal my body using completely natural therapies.
    They work exceptionally
    well for me. While some of the techniques I use are relatively mainstream, others are a bit
    unusual.

A few years ago I almost destroyed my life as a result of taking the wrong combinations of
    psychiatric medications to control my disease.

My “well-meaning” doctors almost realized too late I was suffering symptoms of neuro-
    toxicity. At one point my husband had to spoon feed me, as I sat whilst my body
    contorted into strange shapes and my hands shook with tremors.
    I often sat on the couch in a stupor wondering if I would ever see the light of day as I knew
    it again. Fortunately today I am healed. I took drastic measures and withdrew from all of
    my medications successfully.

While I am not suggesting anyone take the drastic course of action I did to withdraw from
    my medications, I am suggesting you will find this guide helpful to you in your journey
    toward recovery.
    It is important you select the best course of action for your disease.

I also feel you have a right to know the full side effects of certain drug therapies
    so you can make an informed decision.
    Mental illness is such an ugly word. Most people hear the term mental illness and
    associate it with something horrible. The fact is most people with mental illnesses are
    just like you and me.

You are probably even more curious to learn whether I still suffer from bipolar disorder
    today. I’ll leave that up to you.

What I learned about mental illness during my journey are facts I feel are necessary to
    share with everyone.

have created an informative guide to help you in your journey toward recovery.

In this guide you’ll find comprehensive information about bipolar disorder,
    traditional drug therapies and effective natural therapies.

I was on multiple drugs before I decided to treat my bipolar disorder naturally. Here are some interesting tidbits you’ll pick up when you download your guide:

Learn what natural treatments are safe, effective and recommended for patients
    with bipolar disorder.

Find out what non drug therapies your psychiatrist may not realize are more
    effective than prescription therapy.

Find out why your doctor knows so little about your disease.

Find out what steps you should take to make independent decisions regarding your
    disease.

Learn what steps are necessary to withdraw from your medications safely.

Find out what to do if you are really sick and suffering from severe mania or
    depression.

You’ll also learn of many very serious side effects of conventional drug therapies
    that may cost you your life.
    Bipolar disorder is a complicated disease. There is no one solution for everyone.
    What I have learned however is that sharing others experiences can go a long way in your
    journey toward recovery.

Today I lead an ordinary life I consider mostly symptom free. My hope is you will too.
    Whether you choose to take medications for your illness or conquer it naturally, I wish you
    the very best in your journey.

In my guide you’ll learn the pros and cons of medication and natural therapy, so
    together with your doctor you can make an informed decision.

People with bipolar disorder are members of a unique family. We care a lot for one
    another. I believe there is hope.

In this guide you’ll find hope, and share insights from people on prescription medications
    and those treating their bipolar disorder successfully without prescription medications,
    just like me.

If you are new to bipolar disorder, or even if you’ve had bipolar disorder for years, there
    are certain facts you should know that might influence your treatment and outcome. Here is just a sample of some of the important information you will learn while
    reading this guide:

Understand the basics of manic depression and find out why people with bipolar
    disorder often feel stigmatized.
    Find out what exactly mental illness is and why it shouldn’t be regarded differently
    from any other physiological impairment.
    Learn to understand why patients with bipolar disorder act the way they do.
    Find out how to overcome the stigma associated with bipolar disorder and re-
    establish connections with friends and family members.
    Discover how to find a doctor that will address your needs rather than your disease.
    Learn what steps are needed to regain your dignity, respect and self-esteem.
    Find out whether you or family members are at risk for bipolar disorder and what
    you can do about it.

Click Here and you will be directed to our secure server where you can download your
    copy of “Night and Day: One Woman's Tale To Overcome Bipolar Disorder Without
    Drugs”
    in just minutes.

I am offering Bipolar Without Drugs for a limited time at the introductory price of just
    $14.95.

That includes more than 100 pages of valuable and life saving information plus a FREE
    bonus guide explaining how to stop using medications if that is your goal.
    Save yourself thousands of dollars and years of pain by investing in your health
    today.
    I will donate a portion of all proceeds to the National Center for Complementary
    and Alternative Medicine or NCCAM as well as NAMI.
    NAMI is a nonprofit self-help and support organization dedicated to serving friends, family
    members and patients suffering from bipolar disorder and other severe mental illnesses.

The NCCAM is dedicated to supporting and investigating complementary and alternative
    healing practices within the context of rigorous science.

Bipolar disorder is a serious disease affecting millions of people every year. Bipolar
    patients face multiple obstacles from a personal and medical perspective. In this guide I’ll take you step by step through the diagnostic process doctors
    commonly use to evaluate patients with bipolar disorder.
    You’ll also learn of other common ailments that are sometimes mistaken for bipolar
    disorder. Here’s another look at the essential information you’ll gain when you download
    your guide today:

Learn how doctors classify bipolar disorder and better understand the type of illness
    you have.
    Learn the most common drugs prescribed bipolar patients and the severe side
    effects associated with them.
    Find out how taking certain drug combinations can result in life threatening or
    irreversible physical harm.
    Learn how to overcome withdrawal and addictions typically associated with certain
    drug use.
    Find out whether your doctor might misdiagnose you.
    Learn what to do if your bipolar disorder is drug induced.
    Discover secrets for finding a competent physician that understands your goals and
    needs.

Reserve Your Copy of this life changing guide today. If you are like most patients
    with bipolar disorder you have probably wondered at one time or another whether it is
    possible to treat your illness naturally.

Fortunately there is hope for many patients.

While some patients will need medication therapy for part or all of their lives, many
    patients may find significant relief with few or no drugs.

When it comes to bipolar disorder no two people are alike. If you suffer from bipolar
    disorder you probably already realize this.

What I gained through my experience was my self-respect; my dignity and a new take on
    life. You too can regain self-control. You deserve to.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey, I hope there is some good info in here. My daughter doesnt want to take meds while she is pregnant

and I knew you did not want to Crumpet,

hope you find this.

purps

• Satanus
    Satanus

Right, so what exactly, cured this woman's bipolar? Not to be a pain but, as i zoomed through that article, i was unable to see how she cured herself.

S

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm a little suspicious of the advertisement you cited. First of all, it's an ad - she has something to sell. The ad implies the same kind of promises that some of the phony cancer treatments promise. Who is the woman? Is there independent verification of her successful "natural" treatment of her bipolar disorder? Any independent verification of her customers having the same success? Notice the language used in the ad - like "Discover how to find a doctor that will address your needs rather than your disease." That doesn't make any sense at all. I'm always suspicious of advertising that says or implies that doctors are trying to hide something from their patients, or keep some special secret from them. It's very sad that people like this will actually advise someone to quit taking their prescribed meds - lots of us have permanent conditions that require us to take our meds for the rest of our lives - we have to accept that and be glad the meds are there.

Pregnancy does complicate things - but the idea that "natural" is somehow better isn't always true. One reason people in the past used natural treatments is because that is all they had - we are lucky enough to have meds for all kinds of problems that couldn't be treated in the past.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

And we are lucky enough to have extensive scientific research and double-blind studies, something the woman who is selling her book does not offer.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Looks very interesting Purps....have you received the download and read it?

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I strongly disagree with this article, my husband is bipolar and over the years has been on several different meds, it takes time to find the right med that works for you, bipolar disorder does not affect everyone in exactly the same way, part of this is enviornmental and perhaps other variables come into play here, science does not yet fully understand how our brains are wired and what can be done to fix them, we have no cure for this disorder and the best we have now is meds and other forms of therapy that should be used in conjunction with meds.

The more you screw around with your mental health the worse it will get. I hope someday we have a scientific break through and a cure is found.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Sorry, it sounds great but then all commercial 'natural' remedies do. Maybe this one is for real. Unfortunatley, this area of natural, homeopathic, herbal, etc. treatment is rotten with fraud and BS, if not downright dangerous. At the least it takes money from people who get nothing but a placebo benefit from a capsule of St. John's Wort. At worst, a bi-polar young man can go on a high, run screaming and laughing hysterically through a quiet neighborhood at 2 am and then be confrontational with sherriffs deputies with drawn guns. This happened to my son before he got professional medical treatment and meds.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Sorry, it sounds great but then all commercial 'natural' remedies do. Maybe this one is for real. Unfortunatley, this area of natural, homeopathic, herbal, etc. treatment is rotten with fraud and BS, if not downright dangerous. At the least it takes money from people who get nothing but a placebo benefit from a capsule of St. John's Wort. At worst, a bi-polar young man can go on a high, run screaming and laughing hysterically through a quiet neighborhood at 2 am and then be confrontational with sherriffs deputies with drawn guns. This happened to my son before he got professional medical treatment and meds.
    Gregor, My husband also tried St Johns Wort with no success, all it did was wind him up really bad, which in turn sent him spiralling into a manic phase.

• Mum
    Mum

This is a dicey subject. Different people react differently to meds. Some people seem to do fine without them, but others absolutely need them. Extreme caution needs to be taken.

Regards,

SandraC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit