Calling all ELDERS

by The Oracle 38 Replies latest jw friends

• fahrvegnugen
    fahrvegnugen

Very interesting--I have to believe that the tighter they squeeze, the more thinking people will begin to question the whole "arrangement."

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Doubting Bro and Blueblades,

It looks like you misunderstood the spirit of my invitation. I am not looking to connect with elders to try and reform the organization. It is too late for that.

I am looking to connect with elders, circuit overseers, bethelites etc etc in order to generate a coordinated effort to destroy the organization from within. If not completely destroy, at least leave it in a considerably weakened state with the loss of a couple hundred thousand or more intelligent people.

The main objective is to save innocent and honest hearted people - to do that we need to help them recognize the organization for what it is - just another man made religion with some very dangerous and strange teachings and policies. The internal destruction or weakening of the organization will be the side effect of helping to free innocent minds from the WTS. We need a network of caring and intelligent men in responsible positions to take up the cause. If you are interested - let's talk.

The Oracle

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I am looking to connect with elders, circuit overseers, bethelites etc etc in order to generate a coordinated effort to destroy the organization from within. If not completely destroy, at least leave it in a considerably weakened state with the loss of a couple hundred thousand or more intelligent people.

That paragraph warmed my heart.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Oracle, I wish you all the best in all your efforts. I'm an inactive fader moved out of state Elder who has stepped down. I'll be following your progress as you keep us informed.

Blueblades

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

The main objective is to save innocent and honest hearted people - to do that we need to help them recognize the organization for what it is - just another man made religion with some very dangerous and strange teachings and policies. The internal destruction or weakening of the organization will be the side effect of helping to free innocent minds from the WTS. We need a network of caring and intelligent men in responsible positions to take up the cause. If you are interested - let's talk.

Kindly provide something in the way of specifics and the reason it is only to the "caring and intelligent men in 'responsible positions'" you direct your call.

AMNESIAN

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I was an elder when I began my long-long journey away from the organization. At the time, I was in such an emotional turmoil that there was no way that I could fight any other battles besides my own personal demons. I was battling for my life and could not think of trying to save anyone else.

An elder who understand the truth about the truth is in an unbelievably powerful position. Good luck on your goal. I wish you the best.

• core
    core

Call me a cynic but the name CASPIAN comes to mind here.............

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

That's the plan.

You Apostates would be shocked if you knew what you can get away with on the inside; the last place these bastards would expect an attack is from their fellow "Brother"

Plausible deniability is the key, otherwise anything goes!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    You Apostates would be shocked if you knew what you can get away with on the inside; the last place these bastards would expect an attack is from their fellow "Brother"

Plausible deniability is the key, otherwise anything goes!

So true, MinisterAmos.

In one of the last parts I gave before stepping down, I mentioned how, in view of the example of King David, there is really no situation that warrants disfellowshipping.

Not one elder called me out on it.

If they would have, I could have said it was a misunderstanding.

Thanks to all those that can stay in the trenches.

Good luck on your efforts, Oracle.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Good Luck to all of you. If there are ANY of you located in Northern, VA/Washington, DC, please PM me...my brother needs the fog lifted!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit