DF reform

by Dagney 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wednesday
    wednesday

yes terry may have it. We can now look forward to public trials, something akin to Christ dragging the cross on the way to his crucification.

Perhaps a hearing before the entire congregation with all giving input as to how you questioned the authority of the governing body.

The witch trials come to mind.

they have always wanted to stone DF ones . (recall only the law stops them)

• eclipse
    eclipse
    Perhaps a hearing before the entire congregation with all giving input as to how you questioned the authority of the governing body.

I can see this situation as only being a good thing.

If apostates had the chance to publically air their doubts and the facts learned about the society, maybe it would get all of the R&F thinking.

The reason JC's are secret is to keep the R&F in the dark, and to protect the privacy of the individual.

It would be great if all JC's for 'apostates' were public.

They never will be, they have too much to fear from 'apostates' telling the R&F the truth.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I'd be more than happy to offer my services as a guinea pig for a public trial for apostacy!

Whoo hoo, BRING IT ON !

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

bttt

Has anyone else heard anything about this ?

AO

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    If apostates had the chance to publically air their doubts and the facts learned about the society, maybe it would get all of the R&F thinking.

Which is why it will never happen.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

This rumour could have been started when a newbie (from England I recall) a few months ago posted that she heard a rumour that a proposed change to the disfellowshipping policy had been presented to the GB but that it got voted down. That's all she said. She disappeared after her initial comment, despite other posters beseeching her for more info. Perhaps she was just a shit-stirrer out to wind up 'postates.

If you can be bothered scrolling through my posts you will find the thread.

• G Money
    G Money

It was a joke for people from Mexico. People from the capital, the Distrito Federal (DF) are called chilangos and often they are thought poorly of and thought of as criminals as there is alot of crime in the city. So with the title of DF reform, I couldn't resist a joke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit