TLK, Feel free to post your comments here:

by eclipse 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

see, the thing is, TLK and Rocci, I've heard it all before. It didn't convince me the first thousand times I heard it; it doesn't convince me now. In fact, if I wanted to hear a sermon, I'd go to church. I don't want people spouting scripture at me. I want real human discourse - what you think - not what scriptures you can quote.

• Terry
    Terry

JUSTICE=getting what you deserve and not getting what you don't deserve.

STANDARD= means of measuring correct and incorrect. Excellence in behavior and outcome derive from the STANDARD.

JUDGEMENT= applying the STANDARD to actions according to the correctness or incorrectness

PERFECT=Perfect is as perfect does. Exact conformity to standard demonstrates the PERFECT.

GUILT= responsibility for what one does which violates the PERFECT STANDARD. An action is required which fails.

INNOCENT= being found not guilty of failure to conform to a PERFECT STANDARD when accused.

CORRUPTION= off standard

UNCORRUPT= Standard and Perfect

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The spirit is not corrupt. The flesh is corrupt. Yet, God (spirit) created a fleshly Adam (corrupt)

The fleshly (corrupt) Adam was given a PERFECT STANDARD (spirit) by which to measure him. Being flesh (corrupt) Adam failed to be PERFECT.

Adam was judged by the PERFECT STANDARD and JUSTICE applied.

Adam was a contingent being. (His life depended on the approval of the Lifegiver=God.)

Life was provisional to meeting the STANDARD.

Adam was judged (JUSTICE) and approval was removed. Adam paid the price of his CORRUPT nature and died. (Wages of sin=death.)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jesus, if he were truly uncorrupt, could not become guilty of violating the PERFECT STANDARD and, therefore, could not by justly (JUSTICE) condemned.

Declaring Jesus guility is INJUSTICE. Declaring mankind NOT GUILTY is INJUSTICE.

Salvation is off standard. Grace is off standard.

Jesus died (UNCORRUPT yet judged GUILTY).

Faithful humans (CORRUPT) are judged NOT GUILTY. (Grace/Salvation)

Further, humans who are simply declared righteous (UNCORRUPT) continue to die anyway (paying for forgiven sins!)

Jesus, who was simply declared guilty (CORRUPT) was raised from the dead and rewarded!

All of this is clearly, plainly and logically INJUSTICE.

I have asked the question many times: HOW CAN GRACE be the product of a God of JUSTICE??

The illogic of this SALVATION plan plainly demonstrates it was all made up by illogical humans who did not think it through or realize its implications.

Grace means God is unjust. This means God is CORRUPT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit