TLK, Feel free to post your comments here:

by eclipse 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TLK
    TLK

Jesus is the judge

2 Timothy 4

1In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.

Verses 3 and 4 are cool too!

Or read all about it here

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=20&version=31

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

So if Jesus is judge, then why would he tell every one to stop judging? Sounds kind of hypocritical to me.

• TLK
    TLK

Well He can tell them what He likes-seeing as he created them.

The Supremacy of Christ

15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

He loves us and came and died to save us.

John 3:17
    For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

TLK,

How come you never answer our questions, but give vague quotes from the bible, that don't even come close to an answer?

• Scully
    Scully

TLK (aka Jehovah Saves):

Your account(s) have been deactivated for spamming JWD with irrelevant scripture passages. Knock it off.

Don't encourage him, people!

• greendawn
    greendawn

God doesn't expect from us that we do not sin but that we keep up a certain standard of righteousness. He is a lot more flexible with humans relative to angels that sinned while in a perfect state and environment without coercive pressures or ignorance as an excuse.

To the extend that we sin inexcusably we pay a price due to the inner checks and balances that operate within us.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey ROCCO

Looks like free speech and a free mind are welcome here?!

If you don't conform to the authorities then you get silenced and 'disfellowshipped'.

Or do you have a valid reason to terminate "Jehovah Saves" or "TLK" such as breach of terms of use?

No warning mechanism either?

Or you just didn't like the posts so you used your power to do what you like?

free speech and freemind are two things to use with great caution.

Its a gift that one should detemine if they want to really give it with the full ramificaitons of the consequences!!!

I do not even speak totally freely here. openly yes, but i am always censouring my posts, remembering where I am and what this forum is all about.

purps

• Shirlgirl
    Shirlgirl

I want to understand how all this works....Jesus gave his life so that we could be forgiven our sins. But the wages of sin is death...soooo does that me that if we are forgiven our sins we never die? If we die, does that mean we aren't forgiven of our sins?

• Shirlgirl
    Shirlgirl

I want to understand how all this works....Jesus gave his life so that we could be forgiven our sins. But the wages of sin is death...soooo does that me that if we are forgiven our sins we never die? If we die, does that mean we aren't forgiven of our sins?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    So only those who are 'in Christ' get the gift of eternal life. The others get 'The Second Death' and are thrown into The Lake Of Fire for eternal torment.

I think that is only for the people that want it to happen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit