Did Jesus come to save Satan and other sinners?

by LouisVILE Slugger 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

eclipse - Thank you for that inspiring picture.

I feel tempted to steal it for my avatar but I am too disciplined to give into temptation. But tomorrow is another day!

• eclipse
    eclipse

Take it!

• Gretchen956
  • greendawn
    greendawn

Satan and his angels are beyond redemption and Jesus's sacrifice does not concern them. As for humans judging other humans it depends if they have good justification for this or not. But at the end of the day we are all sinners.

• TLK
    TLK

Luke 6:37 (New International Version)

Judging Others

37"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

• Judas I.
    Judas I.

Who in the hell can pretend to be God and say satan and his angels are beyond redemption? Is God not allowed to change His mind?

Jesus came to save sinners...and satan is the worst one of all..

If he admits this...he can be no hypocrite, nor a liar.

I love the way people say what God can or cannot do.....

God can do whatever He damn well pleases porkchops!

• Judas I.
    Judas I.

God places restrictions on us...not vice-versa.

I live for the day that hypocrites will be scrubbing the jock-straps with their toothbrushes of the sinners they have been condemning, punishing, and blaming for their own incompetence, failures, and problems they themselves created.

I may be a traitor...but I no longer want to be a traitor or to continue to betray God and His people...unlike hypocrites who hide their sin and betrayal from us in their minds, and behind closed doors...so they can continue to play God over us and condemn and punish us.

Thats cool too...I would rather be condemned and punished by them...then by God whom they betray and have taunted...I am quite certain God will take care of them...if we do not save them first.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

It appears, from the talking to Christians I met in Rome almost 2000 years ago, that Jesus came to save his god.

The perfect world that he attempted to create was flawed - so they did a deal. Jesus would sacrifice his life to compensate for the mess up and return his god to the status of 'creator of a perfect world.' Jesus would get a big promotion and a throne to sit on.

Quite how having his son tortured to death made him a perfect god is beyond my simple mind. The Christians I met were as woolly-headed as sheep, which was a requirement to follow Christ. Mind you, it was amazing to see how sharply they could focus their minds with a swift upward movement of my gladius.

• Judas I.
    Judas I.

A hypocrite is a sinner who knows he is a sinner...yet wants to hide it so he can continue to do what he knows is wrong.

An unrepentant sinner and traitor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit