Did Jesus come to save Satan and other sinners?

by LouisVILE Slugger 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LouisVILE Slugger
    LouisVILE Slugger

Did Jesus come to save Satan and other honest admitted sinners?

Or hypocrites and liars who are successful at covering up their sins and crimes to those who follow and look to them for guidance?

What happens if Satan is forgiven..who will everyone blame for their problems and shortcomings then? Who will become their scapegoat?

Will the hypocrites be humilated by having to scrub the dirty, sweaty jock-straps(with a tooothbrush) of the sinners they have been condemning, punishing, and blaming for everything bad that happens?

Would that be a fair judgement and punishment for their hypocrisy and lies?

• LouisVILE Slugger
    LouisVILE Slugger

Don't parents have to play evil sometimes when their children get out of line and do things that may hurt themselves or others if not stopped?

Do these parents hate or love their children by being or playing evil to them?

• TLK
    TLK

Satan's fate is already sealed

NWT 10 And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulphur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet [already were]; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Our fate is in our hands

NWT 17 For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him.

NWT 9 Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

In reading the bible I cant tell where satan has really done much wrong compared to Joehova. Of course the bible is pretty one sided too. It could be that it just gave satan the bad wrap for killing Jobs kids when actually it was god? I dunno.

I appreciate the gift of knowledge that satan gave... or rather led humankind to.

• TLK
    TLK

"In reading the bible I cant tell where satan has really done much wrong compared to Joehova"

Well try reading Ezekiel 28-it is clear.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Ez. 28:10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS UNCIRCUMCISED?????

• eclipse
    eclipse

LMAO matt, I just choked on my food

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Jesus came to start Christianity because Christians were needed in the arena for Gladiators, to provide real live entertainment for the Romans.

The Bible says that God would provide and he did.

We who are about to die salute you!

• eclipse
    eclipse

Great post GLADIATOR!

• educ8self
    educ8self

It's funny how Christians today are all consumed with being saved, whereas it has been pointed out that line "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant!" symbolizes a spiritual death. So on the one hand it's basically about self-interest in saving yourself through behavioral modification and "works" like preaching/copying and pasting, whereas the other is about losing yourself and becoming a spiritually transformed individual. If the latter is actually following in Jesus footsteps in keeping with the premise of Christianity, these so-called Christians obsessed with individual salvation is actually going in the opposite direction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit