Pet peeve-itis. Do you have it?

by exwitless 72 Replies latest social humour

• exwitless
    exwitless

At the suggestion of sweetface, I decided to make a new thread about pet peeves. Here's a few of mine:

1) Being invited to a baby shower or bridal shower for someone whom I have never met, just so I will bring them a gift.

2) When people call on the phone and fail to identify themselves before rambling on. They just say 'Hey. What'cha doing?' Could you give me a clue who the hell you are before I tell you what I'm doing? Ugh.

3) When someone comes up from behind me and puts their hands over my eyes and makes me guess who they are. I HATE that.

What are some of your pet peeves?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

People that say "My Bad"

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Drivers that do not use their turn signal.

I gotta go will post more later...

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

people that talk way too close to you, and when you back up they take a step forward UGG!!!!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

When people pass you on the shoulder in traffic. Like their time is so much more important than mine.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Forwarded emails...quit junking up my inbox!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

people that ask about others pet peeves.

• elliej
    elliej

Doorbells. Don't ever ring my doorbell, it makes me insane. Ironic.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When my hubby is talking to someone on the phone and then says out of the blue "Here's Josie" and hands me the phone and being the nice person that I am I talk to them when I really didn't want to.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Finding the new toilet paper roll resting on the empty roll instead of where it belongs.....

Shower leftovers really gross me out... how hard is it to give the tub a rinse..

Standing in a line waiting to pay for something when the cashier is enjoying a long drawn out conversation about nothing...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit