I have succumed to the EVIL of all evils....

by R.F. 40 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

But the end is so close!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hey R.F. that sounds great. Just enjoy the BAD ASSOCIATION and the INDEPENDENT THINKING they foster there.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Thank you everyone!

erandir, you are a bad boy haha. You're schedule sounds similiar to what i'm going to try to make mine to be. I hope it works out for you and me both.

Snakes, right on time with the downpour eh? Lol just kidding. I should check that out about those credits. I'd hate to go in all excited about having those credits and find out suddenly that I have to take the classes all over again.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

This will be great for your exit from the Borg. It isn't a sin or an evil as you joke, but they view
    it as a weakness, a rebellion without judicial actions. Great for you.

Even my faithful JW wife feels that college is important nowadays.

• R.F.
    R.F.

OTWO,

Viewed as a weakness indeed. I think that's the way my mother feels about it when I told her about it. Her immediate response was, "am I forgetting about Jehovah?" She want's me to go to school but not a 4 year university.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

RF - Yow know I'm proud of you from all the texting we daily :). And you know how excited we both are to be starting school. But mostly, I'm excited for school supply shopping this weekend :) Woot!

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'm proud of you too collegegirl! And...uhhh.....pick up me a few supplies too while you're at it.

• Tara
    Tara

Congratulations!

• erandir
    erandir

Sorry, RF...where are my manners?

Good for you, man...and thanks for the good luck wish! Back at ya!

• changeling
    changeling

Good for you! You'll never regret it.

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit