Another JCanon related-ish topic

by IP_SEC 18 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Am I the only one that finds it interesting that religious people argue and make jabs at JCanon?

You cant understand that every jesus, moses, and saul of tarsus was a JCanon that happened to be 'deified' in some way posthumously?

Do you really see a difference between JCanon and saul of tarsus?

Is it just because saul of tarsus has been dead for 2k years and JCanon is still with us? Is it just because saul of tarsus happened to get make it big?

Why?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Revelation 6
    1I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" 2I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
    3When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" 4Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.
    5When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart[a] of wheat for a day's wages,[b] and three quarts of barley for a day's wages,[c] and do not damage the oil and the wine!"
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

JCanon

The fourth beast represents Babylon the Great, which is burned by fire by the UN. It represents the secret societies connected with the ancient Babylonian Mysteries manifested in various secret organizations like the Illuminati, Freemasonry, etc. As we learned from the movie "The Good Shepherd" the CIA is actually a branch of the Skull and Bones, etc. and thus is shown as a branch of the Illuminati in the Bible as part of the fourth beast. The three horns that are plucked out before this little horn are the three famous assasinations of MLK, RFK and JFK. It is interesting how all three of these assasinations have the exact same M.O.: the lone gunman.

JCanon

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Whats the difference?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I don't poke fun at him due to being 'religious' - I am not. I poke fun at him cause he reminds me of the former idol I used to worship in Brooklyn.

Jeff

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ok Jeff thats cool. I wasnt singling anyone out, but since you replied.

What is the difference betwixt: JCanon, the dudes in Brooklyn, and the apostle John?

• fedorE
    fedorE

The difference is in the pudding

• Dagney
    Dagney

I like him.

I can't keep up with his train of thought on all that date stuff...45 years of WT dates did me in. But I like all that cult/glasses, Diana Ross impersonator, faces in the clouds stuff.

Fascinating.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    The difference is in the pudding

true?...

• Honesty
    Honesty

At least his ramblings contain a little humor in them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit