Another JCanon related-ish topic

by IP_SEC 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Mum
    Mum

A psychology professor once told our class that it would be necessary to go to mental institutions to find the great religious thinkers of our day. Yes, that's where they are, or should be.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Don't usually read them I can't follow his thoughts, too religious for me.

No offense Jcannon

nj

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i think it's funny he actually uses fictional movies to make a point. i never read his posts, but, when i read what ip posted here, i had to laugh.

he probably uses the flintstones to prove men and dinosaurs lived together. lol

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

MUM has come closest to trying to answer the question. Kudos mum.

Shame on the rest of you altalt

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I think JCanon is a prime example of how you can take any almost any modern event and apply it to Bible prophecy. His ideas are no crazier than what the Watchtower Society prints.

• Terry
    Terry

Am I the only one that finds it interesting that religious people argue and make jabs at JCanon?

You cant understand that every jesus, moses, and saul of tarsus was a JCanon that happened to be 'deified' in some way posthumously?

Do you really see a difference between JCanon and saul of tarsus?

Is it just because saul of tarsus has been dead for 2k years and JCanon is still with us? Is it just because saul of tarsus happened to get make it big?

A most incisive and profound observation, there, young fella!

I've always thought that if the most fundamental of the Evangelicals got to go back in time and spend a week with the actual apostles in the 1st century they'd be so astonished at the insanity and delusion of it all they'd sober up and become atheist overnight.

Even the guys in Jerusalem knew Paul was a loose cannon. (play on words there, in case you missed it.)

• Arthur
    Arthur

I don't read his posts. They are just too damn long.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

MUM has come closest to trying to answer the question. Kudos mum.

Shame on the rest of you altalt

What is this - "Let's Make a Deal"? There have been some very astute observations about JC - not deserving of 'shame.'

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    What is this - "Let's Make a Deal"?

It was. Now it is Jeopardy (tm). You win for answering in the form of a question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit