so I told her that I'm in love with her....

by jaredg 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Just tell her you love her because you want to tell her, not because you are hoping to hear it back...if she feels it, she will tell you.

My respect for eclipse grows every time she opens her mouth.

This is the answer j

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yeah, it's a gift with no strings attached. I hate strings. Free gifts are the best

• jaredg
    jaredg

should i not tell her i love her again until she says it back? i don't want to freak her out.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Nah, if you love her, you love her. So tell her, just don't bombard her with it. :)

• changeling
    changeling

Be yourself but avoid the "L" word till she says it or shows you a sign.

Let us know hoe it goes.

changeling

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

i had this happened a little while ago to me..so i can give you the other perspective...i was dating this guy who told me he loved me after three months of dating...while i had strong feelings for him, i didn't feel like i was in love with him.. and i didn't want to say something i didn't feel...so i didn't answer back..but then i explained to him later on how i felt, that i was apprehensive about falling in love again..it's kind of a scary thing when you've been really hurt before....and especially if their are children involved it's complicated..because you're not just looking for a partner but for someone that will get along with your kids and be a good model for them..we continued to go out for a while, but the relationship fizzled out because it didn't progress....i would say wait a while, don't say i love you anymore (it might scare, or pressure her) and let things flow at it's own pace..if you see no progress then cut your losses...every situation is different but trust your instincts..if something doesn't seem to be right..it's probably not..in my case, with this guy..the circumstances were wrong..and i couldn't visualize myself with him in the future..we had a great time together in the moment..but there was no future there, so eventually i cut it off.

• jaredg
    jaredg

just a quick update. jennifer told me that she loved me over the weekend during our camping trip. ehooohoooo....i'm so excited!!! things are progressing very well.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Never mind. I should have read your last post.

Congrats, Dud !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit