A New Website

by Kent 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

... just a suggestion. You should add a "comment box" for fans (and angry JWs) to post comments about your site.

• xnmad
    xnmad

agree with u exwitless, theres no need, am defo not a prude but thats jus tasteless, i prefer intelligent humour.

• Kent
    Kent

Well, there will be a comment place there, or maybe a Questions From Readers? Ask Jehovah?

That will be fixed, probably next week or so

• Kent
    Kent

Tasteless? I'm just as interested in what you feel about that as watching paint drying on the wall. I didn't make that site to make you happy, you know.

• xnmad
    xnmad

what exactly did you make it for? to take the piss or to have a chance to air issues n move on?

• Kent
    Kent

Well, I admit it's not for everyone to get it. But, if you work hard, study the facts, and start thinking real hard, you might find a thing like "fun" can be really important.

Some people are so "serious" that talk about them selves in capital letters, and please do. I don't care. But you can have your fun, I don't mind at all. If my fun irritates you, I already managed my goal.

Just taking a piss? I'm sorry. I leave that to the ones that do have problems understanding.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Kent

love the phone call.

I have seen sites make fun of Jesus before, most infamous i recall was bathe with/ date Jesus.

• Kent
    Kent

Yeah, those are fun. But try this one as well. Maybe you will like it, he, he....

• wednesday
    wednesday

he he Kent

I'm afraid to do it --maybe God will smite me.

oh God

• Kent
    Kent

I think the idea of going swimming or bathing with the gods was a great idea. So, the Jehovah's Witlesses has just found New Light about the subject.

Our new page, Go Swimming With Jehovah should be of interest for YOUNG female witlesses.

Let's Go Swimming folks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit