A New Website

by Kent 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

Hi folks! Have you seen this website? http://www.watchtower.no/

• Gopher
    Gopher

That's very funny, Kent! Outrageous.

Do you want a Bible study? Yes / F*** you !!

"Yakki Da" back to you.

- Jeff a.k.a. Gopher

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

It kicks ass, Kent!

• exwitless
    exwitless

I just glanced at it. It's a little tasteless in some parts, actually downright crude. But some of it looks really funny. I like the message at the bottom that says "Jesus is coming. Look Busy."

• Kent
    Kent

Tasteless? Maybe, but how do you make a parody on a tasteless website without it being tasteless?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i love tasteless humor. the only good comedians are the ones that piss some people off by pushing boundaries. good job.

• exwitless
    exwitless
    Tasteless? Maybe, but how do you make a parody on a tasteless website without it being tasteless?

True. I just don't find things like "Jesus is coming. Open your mouth" funny. There are ways to get your point across and be absolutely hilarious without being crude like that.

OK, everyone. Go ahead and call me a prude.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

prude. j/k that kind of humor is just not for everyone. it's cool.

• Kent
    Kent

Well, different tastes, of course. I hope you won't get too amazed when there will be some news about Jehovah, then. Because, that isn't possible to avoid, you know. But you might have some ideas, perhaps? If so, send me a message :)

• exwitless
    exwitless
    I hope you won't get too amazed when there will be some news about Jehovah, then. Because, that isn't possible to avoid, you know. But you might have some ideas, perhaps? If so, send me a message :)

I'm not sure what you mean (?).

Just for the record, I'm NOT a JW apologist. I am disassociated. (And a prude! )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit