A New Website

by Kent 41 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

I can see why you are making fun of the JWs but making fun of Jesus is as if all Christian religions are bad and what's more the JWs are not even truly christian they are more like a form of judaism.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

no offense, but, if someone doesn't believe in jesus, why not make fun of him? christians make fun of allah.

also, who's to say, if jesus does exist, he's not looking down saying, HEY GUYS< LOOK AT THAT!!!! NOW THAT'S FUNNY.

• Kent
    Kent

bigdreaux, try the JESUS TEST. I guess someone won't like it, but that's life. As for making fun of Jesus, Jehovah, Smokey or whatever - why not? They do make fun of us, don't they - if we are to believe the Bible - which we shouldn't :)

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

where can i do it kent?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Prude Sorry I just couldn't resist!

I don't really think you are a prude that was just too easy to resist

nj

• eclipse
    eclipse

I thought the ''read the bible'' link was perfect

It is now added to my favourites.

Great site, thank you for sharing it

Here is the link clickable: http://www.watchtower.no/

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Kent. I love it that you're posting here again!

Greendawn.

I can see why you are making fun of the JWs but making fun of Jesus is as if all Christian religions are bad

Why single out JW's? Sure, they are particularly abusive (though sects like the Brethren are even worse) but I for one do believe that "all Christian religions are bad." Christianity spreads lies and gives people false hope. It breeds judgementalism and stifles rational thought. Christianity is fundamentally ridiculous - deserving of ridicule.

I mean no offence in any of that, it is simply my point of view.

Nic'

• Kent
    Kent

It is a a new interesting story on the website of the Watchtower Libel & Crap Society. Also, the images down to the right are now clickable. Enjoy!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Kent - How the hell did you manage to get hold of that domain name?!! I would have thought they'd have the sense to purchase all 'watchtower' permutations.

Obviously not!

How long do you reckon before they get it taken down?

• Kent
    Kent

Why should it be taken down? I have owned that domain for more than a year, and I do not violate any copyright of the Watchtower at all.

When it comes to satire, you are allowed to do a lot of things, just look at whitehouse.org, as one of many examples. The word Watchtower can't be copyrighted, and I don't use that name either. I use WITCHPOWER- which is actually much better as well. Neither can they copyright the Bible, so I can't see how they could "take it down", as you say.

Maybe they don't like it - but that's not my problem, is it? I will never say it's this other organization - Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, is it? - that say anything what so ever. And MY organization has the freedom of speech to say what it wants.

Of course, freedom of speech is a weird thing. Both for Witnesses and Ex-Witnesses, which we have seen demonstrated over and over. But that doesn't matter to me. It's MY domain, I have owned it for more than a year, and I'm willing to sell it. Let's say a million dollars!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit