How do you deal with this feeling of emptiness?

by DeusMauzzim 32 Replies latest jw friends

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

This feeling that you have seen it all, that there's nothing more in the universe to live for...

I know that it is rubbish, I know it's related to post-exit syndrome...

But how do you deal with it NOW?

It's just so ridiculous to have the feeling that you're life is over at 19... but I can't help it.. help me!

- Deus Mauzzim

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I wish I could.

• unique1
    unique1

Beer and surrounding myself with new friends.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    It's just so ridiculous to have the feeling that you're life is over at 19... but I can't help it.. help me!

I was in your shoes at age 50! I envy you knowing what you know before your life has really begun.

We had raised our children, kept them from college, and wasted our own youth.

You've got it made!!

Give it more time. Look at the positive.

• BFD
    BFD

Life over at 19?!? ROFLMAO!

Suck it up, lad.

BFD

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

You just haven't started living yet, once you do, you'll see there is so much out there to live for! (((((Deus)))))

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Like the other posters have said, enjoy the little things.

If you look too closely at reality, the sense of futility can be overwhelming.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Have a vacation to land you always wanted to visit and meet other people so you can start enjoying life again.

• RAF
    RAF

wow ...

Well for me it begans by the need to give and get some love (and the solution was - having a kid - stupid/awfull idea by the way at the age I did but I had stupid/awfull reasons too so ... Still I've never regret it) and when I feel empty what really get me satisfy is to help whoever in a way or an other so that I feel usefull at least.

Knowing everything ? humm ... life is full of surprises ...

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Focus on education and plan a trip. Stay curious about things and keep learning.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit