HELP!!! Need Cheesecake Factory's Mojito Recipe!!!

by Lady Liberty 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear friends,

I hope you are all happy and well!! I was hoping that someone out there in JWD land may have the Cheescake Factory's Mojitio Recipe. If you know what it is..will you please share??

I have been trying and trying, and still cannot come up with what I feel is the best Mojito recipe on the planet..and that is Cheescakes! The bartender told me they make it with limeade. So.. of course I tried it and it didn't turn out like I thought. They have a secret syrup (spelling??) I bet...maybe a lime, mint infused syrup??? Hmmm any takers?? Or any bartenders willing to share their secret??

I have searched the internet, and there are tons of different ways to make one. So.. if any of you have any ideas or care to share your secret recipe..or better yet have Cheesecake Factory's recipe..PLEASE help a woman in NEED!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Sorry, can't help you there, but I do have a cookie recipe from Neiman Marcus that I could sell you for $250. ;)

• Leolaia
  • Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Leolia..

Thank you for your suggestion..I will try that link!! Also, thank you for the Neiman Marcus recipe offer... but I have been trying to sell that one myself...ha ha ha

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

The two recipes I found didn't mention limeade. They differed only on the booze, one said Cruzan citrus rum and the other Bacardi Limon. Hope this helps. When I checked Guy still didn't have any responses.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

The mint used in an authentic Cuban mojito is always SPEARMINT, nor reguler mint. Makes a major difference.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Sorry I can't help with this one, but please send me the recipe when you find it

nj

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Our DC ex-witness meet-up is this Sunday. It was my turn to pick the place and I picked the CF in Clarendon. I'll get it for you!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Thank you EVRYONE for your replys!!

Zazu..thank you for that tip! I will definately be giving that a try!

Sweetface...you are awesome!! I would SO SO appreciate it if you could sweet talk the bartender into giving you the recipe. Be sure to try one if you haven't ever.. you won't be sorry!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

This is a recipe for Mojitos from "Eat The Rich" by PJ O'Rourke:

A Mojito is made by mixing too much sugar with too much rum in not enough soda water, and adding crushed mint leaves and lime juice. It sounds disgusting, and beleive me, the next morning, it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit