Singles Clubs

by AudeSapere 14 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

go down to the sailing dock and volunteer to help crew on a large yacht. You'll meet some interesting people.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

No experience and no suggestions. I just wanted to wish you luck, be carefull there are some crazy people out there! A girl I used to work with met a guy on line they talked for about 2 months then finally met up. He's a really nice guy and they seem to be very happy.

nj

• Sassy
    Sassy

is it a long term commitment? if it isnt, why not try it?

I tend to meet a lot of people online in my interest areas.. Im very active in chatrooms and usually have more offers to date then I could fill my days off... so I haven't felt a need to venture out into joining a club..

but it probably would be fun!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Moshe - Volunteer on a Yacht? I bet there'd be interesting people but I think I'll keep looking for other activities.

ex-nj - Thanks for the well-wishes and the reminders. I've actually met a few people on line with pretty good success. Trouble is that it's mostly 'meet for dinner', etc. I really want to get out and *do* stuff. Just don't want to have to do it all alone.

Sassy - It's a one-year membership. I thought that a group like this might be good so I could start to find an area of interest. I really need to get out but I often don't know what I want to do once I get there...~!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If I was in the marketplace, I would certainly consider a singles club. Like anything else you pay your money and you take your chances.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit