For the men:

by changeling 74 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

How many of you grew a beard when you left the WT, just because you could?

• ninja
    ninja

you first

• changeling
    changeling

Cute ninja. Are you old enough to grow a beard?

• Gopher
    Gopher

I did, although not right away after I left the Borg.

I kept it for about 4 years, then shaved it off when I had to look for a new job at about this time last year.

• nvrgnbk
  • Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I grew a goatee just to see if I could.

It came in half brown, half blonde and looked odd, so I shaved it off. :(

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    It came in half brown, half blonde and looked odd, so I shaved it off. :(

Are you kidding?

The ladies love that. LOL!

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

What stopped anyone from growing one while within? I hate how people are so weak minded (though I understand) that they wouldn't even dare grow facial hair. Maybe I'm just a young rebel but damn I never ever had that much regard for their rules. When I was 14 I put a giant red splotch on my head and smiled at people who looked at it strange. It damn sure got me out of field service.

• BrentR
    BrentR

I did but even though I have blonde hair it came in orangeish. It itched like mad so I shaved it within a couple weeks. Now I have just the moustache and soul patch. It's still enought to elicit a scowl from the dubs so I have acomplished my goal.

• flipper
    flipper

Changeling, my son 22 grew a nice groomed beard and on and off it's a goatee, depending on his girlfriends request. He and I both have dark hair and I had a moustache as a witness from 1985 to 1998. Shaved said moustache off at my teenage daughters request because they said I looked "better and younger clean shaven". At 48 it's true. If I go 3 or 4 days without shaving I tell Mrs. Flipper " gotta shave the beard, too much white showing". I am an egotistical bastard, can't help it! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit