Is it SABOTAGE or HONESTY

by BCberean 32 Replies latest social relationships

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

No sex and you don't gamble - bet that the "no sex" also means you don't drink (sort of a given!) - add that to the fact that you weren't physically attracted to the guy, didn't want to kiss, felt superior to him in any number of ways - WOW, you sound like a barrel of laughs to me! Sounds like a doomed relationship from the start.

You better be an awesome babe, if you're expecting some guy to get involved with you, but no sex until after he marries you. Good luck with that!

This is the reality - I can find any number of awesome babes to get involved with who WILL have sex with me, so why would I want to get involved with you when I could have a committed relationship with someone and enjoy sex with them? Very likely if you find a man not interested in having sex with you, but willing to take the time to really get to know you and wait til you get married before you have sex, this guy just might have some other serious issues!

My suggestion is that you take some times to seriously come to grips with what you've learned about the Witnesses before you get into any kind of a relationship. You may have some aspects of JW mentality that you might just want to shed.

S4

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I met him the end of May.

Reading the post you started with the words above, you did not club him with anything.
    As you drew closer to him (over time, not too early) you revealed your honest feelings
    and he said "I love you." Certainly, by the word "love," you should be able to reveal
    every honest feeling.

You handled it wonderfully, and he might call. He might not. Let it go if you can.
    He may take longer than that week to call. Move on if you can, but be prepared to
    have a decision about welcoming him back on your terms later.

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

I think their are some "straight edge" christian groups who also have those same viewpoints..although i think there are some loopholes..LOL!!

I think very very few men will wait till marraige to have sex...maybe you could wait till you really feel inlove with the guy...give him at least some hope for goodness sake!!!

and i personally think there is nothing wrong with "making love" not just having sex with someone who you love...it's a really beautiful thing where he and you can express yourselves in a more intimate way..it brings you closer together..maybe you should kind of rethink how you think about sex..it's about the intimacy...it's not just this physical primitive thing...

if he cares for you you can both go at a slow pace...but i wouldn't say such a cut and dry statement as you're waiting till marraige..you might change your mind as you get closer to him....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit