Comments You Will not Hear will be taking a brief hiatus for the next 2 wks

by blondie 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blondie
    blondie

or so due to health, availability of articles, and personal priorities. After that, the format will be briefer consisting mostly of the article with fewer comments by me allowing more comments by readers/posters.

Love, Blondie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It's been a big task over these years. Thx for your efforts.

We'll be looking forward to their return.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Gregor
    Gregor

Your efforts have been very much appreciated. I'm sure none of us truly understand how much effort and insight it takes to de-construct the WTBS study every week. Get some rest, smell the flowers.

Thank you

Gregor

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

While I have appreciated your efforts, I always thought it was too much of a task
    and perhaps just hosting a discussion of the material was enough.

I will miss your details and great comments on this. I am sure that any really
    great comments you would have made, you will still make, so I suppose I won't
    miss anything.

Thanks for the efforts. Take a break, it does wonders.

• BFD
    BFD

Thank you so much blondie. I read your comments every week but I rarely post on the thread. I hope you are well and enjoy your hiatus. I look forward to the condensed version upon your return.

Thanks, again!

BFD

• jgnat
    jgnat

I hope you have a wonderful time away. I predict the board will pick up where you left off and put their critical thinking skills to the test.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Blondie,

I can't say how much this series has meant over the years. You have shown us the between-the-lines scheming that goes on in the Watchtower's writing department.

Now there's enough folks on the board who have become Watchtower-lesson-savvy, and we'll try to help fill in some of the blanks between the lines.

As always, best wishes and thoughts to you and the Irreverent one.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Hope all is well with you, I have enjoyed reading your postings and will look forward to doing so upon your return.

Wishing you a restful break

LTF

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You helped get me out.

I'll get flamed for being melodramatic...but that's as good as saving my life.

Even with all you've been through, you've found the strength to give so much to others.

Thank you.

You're a very special person.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Enjoy and benefit from your break. Return when you are up to it. Good teachers teach their students how to think for themselves and to carry on in their absence.

We look forward to your return,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit