Thank you all for helping me remain one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

by coaster 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I was about to bust a cap in your hunchback mofo... don't scare us like that ;-)

• choosing life
    choosing life

Fading is good. It gives you time to get yourself together. I have always felt that it puts the ball in your court. Your family is worth whatever irritation you must take. Choose your words carefully and you may be able to help others. After you know the truth about "the truth", you can just smile and chuckle softly to yourself a lot at the "spiritual food".

• outnfree
    outnfree

I have the utmost respect for those who choose the fade. It's not easy, but with the right motives (helping to lead your family out?) you will do it! The people on this site really do have your back!

outnfree

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Getting out-or staying in with our wit and our sanity intact-both are worthy goals. We are all in a different place for different reasons. Sticking it out because of those you love and for the reasons you stated is kind-on several levels. Good for you. Now if you can just get the rest to crack first, then you can leave without leaving anyone behind.

Be happy! The BS in the org. is just THEIR BS, you don't have to buy into any of it. I wish you and your family all the best. And I wish you much 'grace' to withstand the hypocrisy you will have to face daily. I know you have a hard row to hoe now that you know, but now you DO know, so you aren't being victimized by the org anymore. You are in the power seat, not the victim chair. In a way I envy you-you will know what is going on, you are in a position to make them think-and be as 'wise as a serpent' in doing so. Go Coaster!!!

Shelly

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Phew, you had me there. All the best with your fade.

If you can put aside the anger one feels about the lost past, and concentrate on enjoyin life for what it is hopefully you will be able to feel alive and rise out of the depression. I know I am far more content now that I have admitted to myself it was all based on lies. Your wife may like the new you, who knows, she might even eventually come along for the ride.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Damn you eyes! W.Once

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Neil Young once said " It is better to burn out than fade away." In the case of the witnesses ,I say the reverse is true. " It is better to fade away than burn out." Good luck man! Don't look back!

TY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit