Thank you all for helping me remain one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

by coaster 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• coaster
    coaster

[Edited]

Please re-post this with acceptable language.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You can do it, Igor...er...I mean coaster!

We got your back!

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

You scared me for a moment.... lmao! But we will be there for you throughout your fade... this site has definitely helped me to come out of my cocoon.

• coaster
    coaster

Ha, gotcha collegegirl!!

loving the shit outta this....coaster

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Your life went to the same place mine did, we just gotta use what we have left a little better.

BP

• R.F.
    R.F.

Phewwwww!!!! You had me scared for a moment!

I hope things end up in an excellent way for you. Many here have seemed to fade successfully, so stick around and check out some of their experiences. I'm trying to fade as well, so we can help each other.

I wish you all the best.

R.F.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I 'used' a lot of my years as a Jw. I refuse to consider them wasted [though I have prob said that before here].

Life is what it is - some good choices - some bad. What we were as Jw's is not all bad - the doctrines were wrong and we were following men instead of God - but it encouraged some good habits and discouraged some bad ones along the way. So we can take the good from it - and the bad will fade in time [or so I am told].

I hope the 'fade' works for you. I couldn't keep my damned mouth shut well enough for that, but if Wifey hadn't come along with me from the start I might have worked at it better than I did. Your family is worth the effort, so I wish you well.

I didn't fade well - but I learned what NOT to do - so along the way perhaps some of us [even the evil DA's] can find some room to support your effort.

Cheers Brother -

Jeff

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

but show everyone the "FOUR ANGELS" holding back the winds in Rev 7:1 are pictured on page 114 as SIX ANGELS! We can't even believe Jesus when he tells us he can get the job done with 4, no, it means "groups of angels" (and we picture them as groups of three angels per corner?!?!)

I know I really had to bit my tongue at this one in our bookstudy - I was the reader TOO!!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Coaster you rascal. You should get a second job as a headline writer.

We're here to be your sounding board, no matter how long this fade takes (within reason, 55 years from now I probably can't help you).

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

If I had it to do all over again, I would fade. I essentially told them to kiss my butt and left. I could have helped so many.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit