Dominican Republic- Does Anyone Live There ?

by gumby 34 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Yo, Mastodon and PrimateDave!

We gotta get together someday.

This weekend I may do a 'pernil', arroz, habichuelas colorĂ¡s y tostones. Yummy! :P

Heaven!

You know Dave, I had alot of beers in my time, but have yet to sample Medalla. Is it good?

I love the language and the people, Dave. And yes, they do respond favorably to that. I never thought it would be fair to machucar their idioma. Government corruption, including U.S. policy, has really hurt the place.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

nvr,

Medalla is good. Of course, YMMV. Another beverage that is popular here that I like is malta India. The same brewery makes maltas and beer: Cerveceria India in Mayaguez. I know a fellow who works there. He's a neighbor. I went with his family to their Pentecostal church once. Religion is not for me, but I've got no problem visiting a church with friends now. I guess we're getting slightly off-topic. lol!

Dave

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    malta India

LOL!

I used to be addicted to it, man.

Haven't touched it in years.

• outnfree
    outnfree

"I guess we're getting slightly off-topic. lol!"

No hay problemo, Dave. Gumbueno Hombre won't mind some advice on beer!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Medalla, I swear, it's the only beer I can drink without getting a headache by the 2nd. I went down to PR in april and drank sooo much and couldnt be happier. I get pissed that I can't get Medallas here in TX. Goya does make a fine malta which, is the only brand we can get over here, along with 'platanutres' :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit