by KW13 19 Replies latest jw friends

• freeme
    freeme

i c gurls!

isnt that inappropriate?!

j/k its great :)

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

how old are you? 18? I am always amazed at (oh my god I can't believe I'm saying this) the younger generations. I am sooooo glad I have the internet, and I maintain my own business websites, but nothing on the order of yours. I am so impressed!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey its very nice!!!

purps

• slmdf
    slmdf

Hey KW13 - very nice job!!!! Are you designing these sites? If so, you have ENORMOUS talent!

I know you were worried about work or therapy stuff before, having a hard go of it. I hope things are improving. I wanted to mention that if you have such fantastic technical skill, you should leverage that! Have you ever seen www.elance.com? You could basically freelance some jobs in the comfort of your own home. Check it out. Might be a good interim money-maker for you.

Take care... Good job!!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Good job!

• monophonic
    monophonic

are you using a content management system for the backend of the linked sites?

just curious, b/c i need to buckle down and get my sites together for easier encoding...i'm stuck in y2k, practically editing my html in txt files and using tables, etc.

btw, web 2.0, what's the buzz word mean?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Looks good Karl, do you still have your other site up? If so could you PM me the link?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wow, Karl, not only are you amazingly articulate and spiritual, but your websites are amazing, too. How old are you really?

• brinjen
    brinjen

Looks great! Added it to my bookmarks

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Nice on the eyes and easy to read. Bookmarked it to show others about it.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit