My Website(s) - thoughts?

by KW13 19 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

I originally owned just one Website with a few friends called Winxperts but recently we've started to branch out in the hope of getting more hits, more content and more people around.

We decided to buy http://www.thetechcommunity.net and make that a Head Network Site which will eventually give a description on all our sites, will provide updates on site status, latest staff positions (volunteer basis of course) and latest content.

Your thoughts?

Nothing is really finished, its all works in progress. We own more domains we intend to give links to from that page too when they are developed.

• Simon
    Simon

I just had a quick flick through - very nice ... I like the "Web 2.0" look you have

• KW13
    KW13

Hey its simon!

Thanks mate, were just aiming to catch peoples attention. We've got a new version for Winxperts coming soon to add new skins and new look to the site to make it look cleaner and finished as well as completing the rest of the sites or starting them as the case may be.

• free2think
    free2think

Looks really good Karl, good for you.

• BFD
    BFD

I'm no expert, kid, but I think it looks really good. It was easy to navigate. I'll probably learn a lot from it when I take the time to read it all.

BFD

• KW13
    KW13

Looks really good Karl, good for you.

I'm no expert, kid, but I think it looks really good. It was easy to navigate. I'll probably learn a lot from it when I take the time to read it all.

BFD

hey thanks guys the other lads helped too tho, they'd kill me if i took all the credit lol.

• RAF
    RAF

Yeah it looks good and professional

• Brigid
    Brigid

Wow!

That looks awesome! I'm not going to ask any stupid questions because I don't want to show my ignorance but you will have a pm soon.

...WOW!!

• KW13
    KW13
    Yeah it looks good and professional

thanks

Wow!

That looks awesome! I'm not going to ask any stupid questions because I don't want to show my ignorance but you will have a pm soon.

...WOW!!

well ya know...cant help being brilliant can we

PM Recieved, reply sent

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

Yeah, it's pretty cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit