This happens to me all the time, and I'm not even a Republican

by SixofNine 21 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

State Rep. Allen explains sex case: Fear made me play along

CRAIG BAILEY/FLORIDA TODAY,
    July 11, 2007

TITUSVILLE - State Rep. Bob Allen told police he was just playing along when a undercover officer suggested in a public restroom that the legislator give him oral sex and $20 because he was intimidated, according to a taped statement and other documents released Thursday.

Allen has already denied any wrongdoing, but the recordings and documents offered new details about what he and police say happened on July 11 inside the men's room at Veterans Memorial Park.

"I certainly wasn't there to have sex with anybody and certainly wasn't there to exchange money for it," said Allen, R-Merritt Island, who was arrested on charges of soliciting prostitution.

"This was a pretty stocky black guy, and there was nothing but other black guys around in the park," Allen, who is white, told police in a taped statement after his arrest. Allen said he feared he "was about to be a statistic" and would have said anything just to get away.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/state/orl-all...

• RAF
    RAF

... ... (about the tittle)

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

"This was a pretty stocky black guy, and there was nothing but other black guys around in the park,"

There goes the stocky black guy vote.

• Brigid
    Brigid

LOL!!! So, if it had been a skinny black guy or an out of shape white guy, he would have "fought him off"?

Politicians are hilarious...esp. those representing the "family values" party.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

You mean the family values party that stored 100 grand of bribes in a freezer? No, wait, that was a Democrat.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Republicans are such hypocrites. Liberals are almost just as pathetic.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Maybe Satan made him do it, like Ted Haggard.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Kick for the night shift ;)

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

deaconbluez, I see you got my PM that today was opposite day. Sweet, I wasnt sure if you got it.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

It doesnt matter republican or democrat there all jerks. As of late the Republicans definitely portray themselves as imbeciles thanks to the republican poster boy, Boy Bush. It boils down to the haves and the have nots.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit