• brinjen
    brinjen

It boils down to politicians being politicians

• RAF
    RAF

ok so lets put it globaly : It boils down to human being human
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine

Actually, it's a Republican thing; at least the aspect of this that I'm bringing out: hypocrisy.

If this politician had been an advocate for gay rights, or simply an advocate for keeping government out of peoples personal sex lives, then this case would look very different. What he did would still be illegal, but it would not be nearly as hypocritical.

But we know he isn't either of those things; he is a Republican. You know, the party that hosted Ted Haggard.

• wednesday
    wednesday

do you dislike all Republicans?

• minimus
    minimus

Well, if a big black guy and his big black buddies want a blow job, what are you gonna do, huh?

• minimus
    minimus

Hey! I bet they were all Republicans!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    When Allen was being placed in a marked patrol car, he asked whether "it would help" if he was a state legislator, according to a police report. The officer replied, "No."

I thought this was great!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"do you dislike all Republicans? "

No my friend. But I do hate the road they've gone down. They've strayed so far from anything resembling conservativism it's laughable, yet they are still claiming to be the party of conservatism. That's disgusting, in much the same way Jehovah's Witnesses claiming to be the religion of "truth", or the religion of "Jah's happy people" or "the only ones showing true love" is disgusting.

• minimus
    minimus

.....ain't nuthin' like Republican love.

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    There goes the stocky black guy vote.

Ha! That's classic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit