Jehovah is responsible for latest cougar attack

by cultswatter 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Sinus,

The parents should have known better. Also, please show one study where animals who have tasted human blood become crazed blood thirsty human preying beasts?

It was me who mentioned 'tasted human blood'.

One thing that can always be relied on with JWD participants is an eagerness, nay obssession with literalism. Must be years of digesting spiritual food that does it!

Studies have shown that an animal that attacks a human is pre-disposed to doing so again as Outlaw and I have mentioned. That is why the authorities shoot the bloody thing. Do you think they do it for revenge?

HS

• Matt_fs
    Matt_fs

God is not responsible for an animal in its home attacking a child. God is also not responsible if I decide to turn around and attack someone. To think that is just ridiculous.

• ninja
    ninja

I got attacked by a pot noodle earlier......it's okay though...it won't be doing that again anytime soon......slurp

• erandir
    erandir

sinis and PEC, I just want to chime in and say I wholeheartedly agree with you. It is neither fair nor right to go into the wild without realizing the danger or without taking the proper precautions and then the animals living there have to pay for the human ignorance.

I think there is probably only one situation where the animal's right to life should not be respected. In an established human community where a wild animal comes in and starts hunting humans, that animal needs to be put down.

Some other comments I wish to make:

I don't like KFC, but I do like Pollo Loco. Baby goat isn't bad either. Anyone ever tried cabrito?

Ninja, I also agree with you in your stance on pot noodles. Those things can't be trusted!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Baby goat is deeeelicious!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

erandir..You contradict yourself....You agree with Pec and Sinis..Then you say an animal should be put down,if it hunts humans in an established human community.....A campground "IS" an established human community..LOL!!.....You have to "Kill" any animal,anywhere.That discovers humans are an abundant source of food...OUTLAW

• PEC
    PEC

Wrong, a campground is in the Wilderness. If they wanted to be in a established human community they would stay home.

Philip

• erandir
    erandir

ok...ok...i'll go legalese on your butt, Outlaw.

By an established human community, I meant town, city, suburb, village, walmart supercenter. Ya dig?

A lot of camp grounds are considered an established human community, but mostly because they aren't really in wilderness areas. You know the type...RV campers year-round...and within walking distance of Bob Evans or a 7-11.

But most real wilderness areas are those where the humans are merely visitors and that it is recognized by all that you are in the domain of the wild animals. Therefore, no unattended children potty breaks or else don't whine about the consequences and go off and kill the animal for, well, acting like an animal.

Human arrogance...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit