Jehovah is responsible for latest cougar attack

by cultswatter 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

In the early days the dinosaurs roamed the earth. The tyrannosoras rex would tear into the brontosauras with great shrieks of glee from Jehovah and the angels. The large dinos are all gone but some of the smalller ones survived. These smaller dinosaurs such as the cougar are known to attack cute little 12 year olds with the same shrieks of delight from Jehovah and the angels.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2007/08/02/bc-cougar.html

Count me out Jehovah I'll never worship you

• JK666
    JK666

Are you saying that Jehovah drives a Cougar? JK

• PEC
    PEC

That is terrible that they killed the cougar , he didn't do anything wrong. When you are out camping you are in the wild and should know that there is danger.

Philip

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

PEC

That is terrible that they killed the cougar , he didn't do anything wrong

PEC you are out of your cottin pickin mind!!!. What if that was your son you A HOLE!!!

• PEC
    PEC

My son wouldn't have been going to the outhouse alone, the kid is fine and the cougar is dead, for no reason. Are we to kill every wild creature that gets in our way? Why is human live considered so much more important that and other life?

Philip

• sinis
    sinis

My son wouldn't have been going to the outhouse alone, the kid is fine and the cougar is dead, for no reason. Are we to kill every wild creature that gets in our way? Why is human live considered so much more important that and other life?

Philip

Exactly my thoughts. We go hunting and camping quit often with family or friends who have small children. The children are NEVER allowed to wander off by themselves, even when Mother Nature calls. The flip side is carry a firearm so that you can intially scare (hopefully the solution) the animal away by discharging into the ground, or if things get worse protect yourself. Funny thing though, unless the animal has issues, they A) normally will not attack a child IF accompanied by an adult and B) will run away if you make noise, especially if you discharge a firearm into the ground.

Parents in this situation had no business being out into the wild without knowing or following common sense... after all YOU are in THEIR domain.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

We just returned from the Sequoia National Park and it is posted EVERYWHERE never let a child out of your sight or walk alone . You are now in the Home of wild animals respect that fact . Warnings are posted to store food in bear proof containers any time you leave your car because they will rip your vehicle apart to get to it . If you leave food visible and the bear destroys your car or your tent site to get it then they learn a behavior that will get them killed . But people still think it's cute to feed the wild animals /or they assume the warnings don't apply to them . Then a beautiful wild creature has to be destroyed for acting wild . I am sad for the boy, and what he had to endure .......BUT when we venture into the wilderness we must be aware that we are now subject to some new rules and surroundings that are possibly not safe . You are assuming risk . Adults in the situation should take all precautions available , at least they were close by and got him free . Just like surfers in the ocean why the big surprise when someone gets bitten by a shark . It's to bad the animal could not have been relocated .

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Philip,

That is terrible that they killed the cougar , he didn't do anything wrong. When you are out camping you are in the wild and should know that there is danger.

It is a shame that such creatures have to die in these situations, but they are killed as they have tasted human blood and will therefore be willing to attack a human with much less caution next time.

HS

• JeffT
    JeffT

Cultswatter, that is one of the most ignorant posts I've seen in quite a while. For starters Cougars are MAMMALS.

Here's a news flash, the world is a dangerous place. $hit happens all the time that doesn't have anything to do with God. People need to be responsible, and learn about the dangers around them. Too many people learned what they know about wildlife from watching Walt Disney movies.

• PEC
    PEC

hillary_step,

they are killed as they have tasted human blood and will therefore be willing to attack a human with much less caution next time.

People need to be put to sleep for being idiots, not animals for being animals.

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit