Again I say!! WE HAVE THE TRUTH!

by smellsgood 40 Replies latest jw friends

• timmycat
    timmycat

Why would anyone be attracted to anything you say, it's the way you come across that anything appearing to be half intelligent would be lost in youre delivery.

• magoo
    magoo

..............uhhh..............ok.......i think..........what the hell was that?

magoo

• Undecided
    Undecided

The more I hear and examine religion the more I respect Rutherfords statement,"Religion is a snare and a racket." He seems to have made just one correct one though.

Ken P.

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

LOL, I love it!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

She's kidding guys.

You really had 'em goin' girl! LOL!

• magoo
    magoo

........"could i just smell it ?"...........

magoo

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I enjoyed reading that. Thank you.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I'm impressed that smellsgood's level of education and research is on a par with that expected by one schooled on 'wakes and 'towers.

Tyrone you as well honey.

I suggest everyone get's a good nights sleep.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The mormons have the right religion. I saw that on southpark, So, don't mess w qcmbr, or you'll go to hell to play w satan and saddam.

S, who has graduated from the tower college, to southpark uni

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Tyrone, bitchins 'n diatribes?? :) I'm glad that I'm on your good side in that case. I'd love to see that in action, does the inaccessability of Krispy Kreme donuts get you furious? I mean, shouldn't we all be able to enjoy time with our family, and then when they've left, be able to pick up a dozen Kreme filled donuts for ourselves with minimal interference?

I personally do discriminate between a Cult, and say, a Baptist or Methodist Church. I don't think they are in the same realm at all.

but you know, as far as correct information in the Rutherford era, I don't think anyone can deny this jewel.

"Milk is the greatest curative food known." {GA Dec 8 1920 146}

Cancer? Drink some milk Syphillis? Only milk. Small Pox, you'd have to be a class M moron, as the Golden age was good enough to investigate the dangers of vaccination. You'll just get the Pox anyways, and likely go mad and proceed to terrorize communities on a weakened virus fuelled killing spree.

"Vaccination never prevented anything and never will, and is the most barbarous practice .. Use your rights as American citizens [i.e. participate politically!!] to forever abolish the devilish practice of vaccination." {GA Oct 12 1921 17}

Fight the needle people! Devilish, barbarous, gibberish!

CrankyToe- thanks, and thanks for "getting it" ;)

nvrgnbk: You really had 'em goin' girl! LOL!

Hello darlin! I think I really disappointed that one guy. I'll have to work on my delivery so I can make my strong Mormon convictions more appealing :)

De nada. I hope you get a good result with the pie recipe! I can't believe that many people love that dessert!

If you mean to say that I am WELL studied and informed, you are right. If you mean to say that I am ignorant on some level, you are wrong.

Dear Qcmbr. It can't be fun to have your beliefs bashed about. But really, you should have thought about that before you became a Mormon. *titters*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit