Again I say!! WE HAVE THE TRUTH!

by smellsgood 40 Replies latest jw friends

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

"Not by a long shot...I just can't stand ranting religionists. Had my share back in the day."

here we go again.

Well, Stealth, I believe the fact that your eyes are bleeding has nothing to do with my hard-hitting, no nonsense, double fact checked, lie killing post. No, actually, it's a punishment from the Almighty for your lack of faith and amoral lifestyle, God sees what sort of clubs you frequent! He sees how you buy yourself beer when your kitten needs food! The reason your eyes are bleeding my good sir is only because you have come under judgment! Oh yes, you are being struck blind from ABOVE!! From the Second story of the THIRD HEAVEN! As it should be, because you ARE so blind! Blind to true things, blind to truer things, blind to the truth you can't accept because you prefer gambling to reason! Prefer laciviousness to logic! Prefer drunkeness to serving the three or four or five true Gods! REPENT! REPENT YOU SWINE!!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Tyrone ((hugs)) what you talking bout honey? Sorry, I always kid that I'm the finest girl around. It's just what me and my friends do...

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

You're one hell of a character lady! Havn't seen that kinda boldness if not but only in myself!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Oh, my, I should have put a disclaimer that this was an ironic post. ~~

I hope when people settle down from the shock of what seems to be a gung ho Mormon throwing down the preaching gauntlet they go back and read it.

It's good material to have on hand to witness to Witnesses!

BTW, Stealth, j/k

Yesterday I was a WWCOG member, tomorrow I shall be a Moonie!

I guess I just can't commit!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Ahhh, thanks Tyrone, shucks you're sweet!

Now, it's off to bed for smellsgood, being the wee 3 A:M in da mornin.

Nighty nite!

smellsgood

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Man are you ever a headf--k. Thats great, with a little polishin you'd make a great anythin. You have your whole life ahead of you but I don't reckon anyone needs to tell you that. For some strange reason I don't envy you. That might be because I like you. You wouldn't like it if I didn't. I have have diatribes and bitchins the likes of which you could never imagine.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Nighty night, and may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

• freeme
    freeme

seriously... i enjoyed reading this :)

smellsgood seems to be someone special.

but sg... you know that in all your posts in all that huge amount of text wasnt any real evidence? i made a summary of your posts: "my religion is the truth because its truth" uhmm... okay you can add "and others say so too!!". for me as coming from JW background i felt the very same as you do about my religion. in the case of mormons for me it seems to be so clear. since mr. smith added something to the bible in some way it cant be the truth. jesus himself warned his followers of ppl like mr. smith. why keep discussing further on? if you take the bible as gods word the mormons cant have the truth. plain simple.

but thats ONLY my view of things. you can have another, smellsgood. and you probably will change your opinion in your life a lot on those topics. you seem to be an intelligent person. keep that up! you'll go your way.

your avatar pic is great :) i love gwen, yay!

have a nice day smellsgood.

edit: lol :D shes awesome :) hahahaha i did read that last post too late :D

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Smellsgood, after reading your essay on mormonism I no longer have any doubts about them being a cult, The way you described mormonism and the words use chose along with their line of reasoning, it sounds like a cult to me. I dont think it is quite as destructive to the family and the children like the WT Society, but it still appears to be cult like anyway.

• Honesty
    Honesty

LDS have definitely attained cult status surpassed only by the Watchtower Society/Jehovah's Witnesses.

BTW, ask any LDS member to prove their doctrines using only the Book of Mormon and they run almaost as fast as the JW who hears the word "APOSTATE".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit