Again I say!! WE HAVE THE TRUTH!

by smellsgood 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Ho ho! a brainiac! How refreshing. What a releif. Go for it! I hope other folks see the ironies. I didn't see it all. You came across as a fully fledged mormon. Be interesting to know what you really think the score is.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Hey you know what sis,brainwashed! Did you even read a friggin word I just said. I will not waste one more second on you!"

Ohhhh, you're just so hostile because you have the clap being a worldly debauched person, but mostly you're just super angry because deep down inside you know it's all true! So true that it's called "THE TRUTH" Ok?? It's ok, I solace myself in the fact that I have all my salvation rituals to get me to the third heaven, and you'll be annihilated. I'm sorry you're so insecure about your eternal future!

;) ;) ;)

*waits patiently*

are you playing w/ me now?

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Ho ho! a brainiac! How refreshing. What a releif. Go for it! I hope other folks see the ironies. I didn't see it all. You came across as a fully fledged mormon.

*bows* why thank you I take it as a compliment!

I HEART DUBS!

bonus points if you know which movie this is from

"What's the score here....what's next?"

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I don't know sis. I can't beleive your only 23. You could bring me up a notch or two if my tired brain could handle it. You can't even wait 5 minutes for my lame responses. Why don't you join Mensa baby. I'm sure you'd help a lot of folks.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

My eyes are bleeding.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Is she too smart for you too stealth?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Not by a long shot...I just can't stand ranting religionists. Had my share back in the day.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

You got me smiling. I think you're greatly overestimating my intellectual capacity. Besides I'm way to fine to join that nerd herd! :)

I feel as though I reached my peak at eighteen or nineteen when I was battling it out with some 50 year old JWs online. I smoked them, but they never got a clue. It's funny to me you should say that because I've felt as if I were in my senile stage in my early twenties, slowwwly mentally declining. It's just a matter of time before I drive into a building because I was daydreaming about Kirk Douglas.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

It's ok smells good. Who's playin games now. Don't respond. I don't give a flat f--k. I respect your intelligence but despise arrogance and I ain't no f--kwit either. I'll cut you some slack cuz of your age.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Shit here I go puttin my Effin foot in my mouth. Why did you take so long to respond? It comes across as rejection from your type of intellect. Sorry, I can be one mean son of F---k

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit