• JH
    JH

Sorry, the link doesn't work

• JH
    JH

oops double post

• R.F.
    R.F.

I've just seen it on the news! So sad to hear of those 3 deaths so far.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Another Minneapolis poster checking in.

Absolutely unbelievable. Still nothing on what would cause this. The construction work going on at the time was mainly resurfacing, no major repairs. It may turn out to be fortunate, that because of the repair work project, the highway had only one lane open.

Just saw an interview with a woman who was in a car on the bridge, a semi demolished her car, but she and her 3 month old baby got out without a scratch.

No Apologies

• Gopher
    Gopher

RollingRock and NoAp -- good to hear you're okay.

I hope we hear from Joannadandy and Eyegirl too. I'm a bit concerned because Eyegirl works in Roseville and this bridge is on the route from Minneapolis to her job.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Yeah I just tried calling Eyegirl, all I got was her voice mail. Hopefully she was nowhere near there. And we're supposed to be staying off the cell phones, I don't have a land line.

No Apologies

• Gopher
    Gopher

NoAp - maybe try reaching her via Yahoo IM. I can't right now, I'm still not home.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

for the victims and their loved ones

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Apparently there were 60 kids on that school bus, amazingly they all got out, a few with some injuries, but still amazing.

Gopher, I have IMed Jo and Becky, haven't heard back.

No Apologies

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Rollerdave, present and accounted for.

Me and mine weren't anywhere near, though our prayers go out to those injured or worse.

Roller

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit