Today I Witnessed to a Street Witness about Child Molestation Settlements

by flipper 33 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• *summer*
    *summer*

Great job, Mr Flipper!

It is ok to get them on a large scale. But one at a time is also important.

Even the smallest thrown stone makes ripples!

*summer*

• flipper
    flipper

SUMMER- I agree with you. Perhaps if we each do what we can in our own little communities, leave news settlement copies in kingdom hall parking lots, put news releases on bulletin boards , hand them out at post offices or wherever it will make it that much more difficult for witnesses to get any validity given to them

• jambon1
    jambon1

It's people like him that I really feel sorry for. Totally sucked into the JW machine - 'Do not read ANYTHING that criticises mother'. I shouldn't laugh, my wife is exactly the same. There is none so blind as those who cannot see. Well done WTS - however, you are having your reward in full.

• flipper
    flipper

JAMBOM 1- I agree with you. That is why we, the ex-jw's should try to let some of these current witnesses know about what is going on ! I'm gonna keep banging that drum till it doesn't drum anymore. Because the elders will not be directed to inform the congregations of what has happened in these settlements. So we've gotta tell em' ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mind my own
    mind my own

Great job Mr. Flipper!

Please continue to spread the word b/c as mentioned, most JW's don't/won't hear about these settlements! I tell everyone I can about it too, but I don't usually get much contact with JW's themselves. You better believe I'm going to mention it when I do get the chance though.

Keep up the good work!

MMO

• flipper
    flipper

MIND MY OWN- Thanks. I intend to send copies of the NBC news release to many of my witness relatives next week with a very brief remark like I love you guys, thought you might want to read this is on national news. Then let them decide how to view it. I will feel I will have done my part for my witness family then. Somebody has to tell them. I've got big shoulders, might as well be me ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

AWESOME WORK MR. FLIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the spirit !!

The Oracle WHOLEHEARTEDLY supports and encourages these kinds of acts of KINDNESS.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste!

JWs are PEOPLE TOO! They deserve to have their minds freed!! Being stuck in the MATRIX is NOT GOOD - even though they think it is...

They could inadvertantly KILL SOMEBODY because of their blind adherance to a cult-like organization run by a bunch of boobs in Brooklyn, and that WOULD BE TRAGIC.

Anyone who thinks I am exagerrating does not take the time to think below the surface. USE YOUR MIND.... USE IT!!

Thanks again Mr. FLIPPER!

The Oracle

• flipper
    flipper

THE ORACLE- Thanks. I think each of us needs to do what we can to help witnesses we know to be informed of this news the other night. Especially if we are still in or are in a position to " carefully " inform others so they can have the chance to be informed. You and I both know, an announcement of the child abuse settlements will not be forthcoming any time in the near future on a local service meeting part, right?Peace out, Mr. Flipper of the ( Let's wake up all Jehovah's Witnesses out there from their cult induced stupor class ! )

• The Oracle
    The Oracle
    You and I both know, an announcement of the child abuse settlements will not be forthcoming any time in the near future on a local service meeting part, right?

HAHA... normally I would agree with you....

however...IT WILL MOST ASSUREDLY BE ANNOUNCED in my congregation. I always find a way to work this kind of thing in to a talk.

I'll slide it in by saying something like this...

"As we know critical times hard to deal with are upon us. We have been warned in the past that even at district conventions we shouldn't leave are purses and wallets - as not everyone is an honest person. The same holds true with the safety of our own children. Obviously with the recent news report on NBC the other night, we know that even us Jehovah's Witnesses have a problem with child molestors in our midst. It used be that this kind of thing only happened in the Catholic. Now we are watching newscasts about child molestation with US as the feature story? Terrible isn't it? It just goes to show that we need to be cautious and not to take the safety of our children for granted. We have another reminder here, that its Brother Peabody groups turn to clean the hall tonight...yuda yuda yuda..."

The Oracle

• flipper
    flipper

THE ORACLE- Either you have the clout of the President in your congregation , or your just frigging insane to mix that in your announcements, or you have the most steel brass balls I've ever seen one lurking J-dub have , but whatever that " it" is that you have, by all means use it to inform others in your congregation if you can. It would be so cool ! And please let us scrapping JWD dogs know what happens ! But watch your backside after the meeting , wouldn't want to get yourself pulled inside a back room and have the living be-jesus beat out of you by crotchety elders who have hidden mafia connections in the Watchtower, we might not ever hear the results of what you accomplished with your insertion of the NBC evening service meeting news. Don't want you to have the same fate as Jimmy Hoffa , now! Peace out, be careful! But cool, do it! I dare ya! Peace, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit