ever changing WTS

by logic 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• erandir
    erandir

As for speculation, a lot of the elders and ms-es I was around engaged in a lot of it. They'd be like, "Yeah, this is probably speculation, but..." and then go on with their speculations as if that made it ok.

The WT at times encourages sincere questions, at other times discourages speculation and doubts, at yet other times doubts are ok, but go to the elders to discuss them. What a bunch of flip-flopping confusion.

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

definately only allowed to look up info in society publications....anything else would be apostasy, don't you know??????

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

what if I wanted to quote from a bible different from the NWT? would this be a no no also unless a society article or publication quoted it already? I just wonder how far this will go...

• loosie
    loosie

So I guess asking an elder "how fast can angels fly?" would be foolish?

• Arthur
    Arthur

Hey folks. Just because Jehovah's chariot has ran through several pot holes, has lost a wheel a couple of times, has gotten stuck in sand on a few occassions, has run over innocent people, and has zig zagged back and forth doesn't mean that it is no longer on the move.

As the old bumper sticker says: "Get in, sit down, hold on, and shut up."

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Arthur,could you be any funnier? ROFLMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit