all Watchtower material contains coded messages.

by under_believer 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Now you know why the Watchtower has been so successful in assisting weak minded individuals come to accurate knowledge.

• watson
    watson

Man! You nailed it. That is exactly the psychology. And you're right...you have to be hardcore and in it awhile to know what they are actually telling you. Talk about a mind f*ck!! (I don't usually say things like that, but that's the only way to describe it....excuse my French)

Dang...I wish I had been on line when this thread started!! My feelings exactly!! Oui, oui, je parle francais!! Not really.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Awesome job! Now see this is why I love it here.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Nice post...got the point

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

We are witnessing the refinement of control. One form, to ease the public into the trap, and the other to keep the witnesses who are already there. I bet the shortening of the public talk to a half hr has something related to the publics attention span, and the recruitment of other outsiders by their fellowship with the intended recruitee. It is no accident this appears to all be happening at the same time.These shifts in procedure are either a natural evolution of a high control group that is cutting edge, or the response to a dwindling and more savvy public due to the internet. Wow!

Time spent of the Watchtower has not decreased. I therfore submit that it is the principal tool of recruitment in the organizations mind.

• RAF
    RAF

Yep !!!

about the subject I've actually was really satisfied when my sister after the last assemblee (last week-end - which only went to see what's next - I guess just in case they would give a new date !!!) realised how codified (means that she was able to translate) their messages was ... everything is evil but the Org (do not believe wathever people say against us - put all your time an interest into the Org's/Gods service - forget about everything else it's all bad, bad, bad) ... they are the only channel of God (while talking about Jesus only using him to actually take his place in peoples spirit).

And well she realised that nothing in all this is supposed to lead to pay attention about LOVE ...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I see what they are saying:

Independent groups are bad. We already taught you that independent thinking was bad,
    and this reminds you of that. Since we can't tell you that THINKING, itself, is bad, we
    will just condemn the INDEPENDENT PART.

We threw the word DEBATE in to make you think it's more than research you are
    doing if you dare to check on the great WTS.

"a few associates of our organization" means we don't want you to think of them as
    your brothers in good standing. We want you to recognize them as trouble.
    They formed "groups" which is our language to say they are not in unity.
    What they did was INDEPENDENT RESEARCH. We can't keep saying DEBATE
    because they will claim they are not doing that, so we will keep saying INDEPENDENT
    to remind you all about it being bad.

Since research on the NWT would be a good idea in reality, we will further tell you what
    bad things it leads to, in hopes of reinforcing the notion that it is a bad idea.

"They have created Web sites and chat roomsfor the purpose of exchanging and debating their views.
    They have also held conferences and produced publications to present their findings and to supplement
    what is provided at our Christian meetings and through our literature."

That all sounds bad, doesn't it. We didn't say SOME of them are doing it, we said THEY ARE
    doing it, implying that anyone who opens worldly research will be led to everlasting cutting off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit