My Story

by LearningToFly 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

LTF - That story brought tears to my eyes and I am so sorry you and other people had to go through that. Its not fair to you to have been put through that. Thank you for sharing that with us!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Wow, you are truly a strong and amazing Woman Learningtofly! That is so disgusting and disturbing that the children are not protected. Amazing, you can abuse the most vulnerable in the most heinous ways, and remain a good standing member, but you'll get disfellowshipped if you have a YWCA membership!

I'm sorry for your suffering, the organization should be made to answer for their evil.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

I thank all of you who have responded, this is the first time I have truly felt heard, and validated .. it is an incredibly healing feeling! Since posting, I have been processing the emotions felt from telling my story. Your responses have all been beautifuly suportive and caring, I thank you for the healing taking place in me for that.

A warm hug to all the survivors in this forum, survivors of many different things

Thank You

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have been off board for awhile...but just today read your story.... I am so sorry this happened to you. I can understand completly why you doubt God.... I am not even going to "preach" but I think your a very brave individiual, if you want to share ,& need a Granny that is "mouthy"( I dont beat) I am available

I have sent you an e-mail (((((((((((((HUGS))))

Mouthy/Granny/Grace

• moshe
    moshe

Thank you for your story LTF. I am always saddened to read of how much abusive behavior takes place in the KH's. Being out of the KH is the best thing that could have happened to you.

• poppers
    poppers

I don't how I managed to miss your post but I did. What an incredible story. I am so glad you have perservered and that you have blossomed into the kind of parent whose children will have loving memories.

• memario
    memario

Thank you for sharing your story LTF. It is truly amazing the power you have now that you are out. Flying is just the begining. mem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit