Paris is a rich bitc*, and she's gone too far...

by skeeter1 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

and you know it don't matter anyway. You can rely on the old man's money.

Well, she lost the old man's money. Poor little rich girl.

Paris Hilton loses inheritance

July 30, 2007 02:16pm

Article from:

Font size: +-

Send this article: PrintEmail

PARTY princess Paris Hilton is $60 million out of pocket after her billionaire grandfather - appalled by her jail term for drink-driving offences - axed her inheritance.

Family patriarch Barron Hilton was already embarrassed by his granddaughter's wild behaviour - notably when her home sex video was leaked on the internet.

But the 79-year-old considered her 23-day sentence last month the last straw.

"He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris," says Jerry Oppenheimer, who wrote a biography of the clan called House Of Hilton.

"He now doesn't want to leave unearned wealth to his family."

Hilton senior, the only member of the family left with a sizeable stake in the huge hotel chain, has let it be known that he intends to donate to charity the $2.4bn he will gain from this month's sale of the company to private equity firm Blackstone.

The money will go to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, the charity set up in the name of the founder of the family business.

Skeeter

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

She is spoiled and needs to grow up and take off the rose colored glasses.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh well...

• poppers
    poppers

Well, it looks like it's time for Paris to get that resume in order.

• keyser soze
  • knock knock
    knock knock

So now "The Simple Life" may become her reality? Poor kid.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    You're a rich girl, and you've gone too far
    'Cause you know it don't matter anyway
    You can rely on the old man's money
    You can rely on the old man's money
    It's a bitch girl but it's gone too far
    'Cause you know it don't matter anyway
    Say money but it won't get you too far,
    Get you too far

Hall & Oates "Rich Girl"

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I heard that she made over $200 million last year on her own..... Gladly, none of it came from my bank account.

Yes, I meant the Hall & Oates song. Always thought it should be bumper music on a talk show whenever there's a Paris story.

Skeeter

• 5go
    5go

Big whoop !

Like someone said she is famous for being famous. That is all she is !

• 5go
    5go

I am also quite surprised that the upper crust of the US haven't offed her for setting their movement back 70 years. Now people view the rich like the did in the 1930's. I would be surprised if a neo-communist movement in the US uses her as a poster child of what they are fighting against.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit